Philips Sonicare Elite 7300 Power Toothbrush | SheSpeaks

• Ludmillia By  Ludmillia
    10.19.12

This sonic toothbrush is my toothbrush for life. One of the best things happened when the base stopped operating. I call the company and they sent a new base within a week! The sonic toothbrush works so well when there is bridgework that I never fear that my dental care program is not enough. The brush takes care of light staining from tea and coffee and it works very well on tartar. Some days, I forget the toothpaste and use Listerine and the brush. The initial investment may seem pricey, but the extra brush heads are often on sale. Couponers will always find a deal on replacement heads. The device also holds a charge for days and cleaning is very easy. Everyone I know who has one insists that everyone else should have one!

• typninmypjs By  typninmypjs
    12.02.11

I received this toothbrush as a gift from my husband and children. It's makes my teeth feel super clean and I just love it!

• blueeyes519 By  blueeyes519
    04.27.11

I have been looking for a new brush i will def have to try this out!

• momof308 By  momof308
    11.05.10

We have definately seen results from switching to the Sonicare Elite! My husband had not been an appointment where he didnt have to go back for a filling. The final straw was a root canal. After switching, he has not had a cavity or any other problems. Definately worth the money!!!!!!

• beccadawn23 By  beccadawn23
    08.17.10

I love the sonicare brush. It's a great sensation and most dentist's swear by it. I personally believe that it has postponed the need for expensive dental care. However, the brush tops are really expensive and should be changed quite frequently. Due to that sad fact, I had to put my sonic care away when the recession hit my family. I keep hoping that they'll drop the price of the replaceable heads but it doesn't seem to be happening.

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    07.31.10

i had gone to my dentist for a cleaning and had a receding gumline the dentist told me i could possibly lose the tooth but to try the soniccare , I have used this for over a ear and would be lost without it, y tooth is doing better !!!