Philips AVENT Manual Comfort Breast Pump | SheSpeaks

• Joselyn_0513 By  Joselyn_0513
    04.20.18

Awesome

This manual pump is awesome! I get more milk out on this than my electric pump. Also, in a short period of time. Easy to assemble and clean.

• AGrayGirl By  AGrayGirl
    02.09.18

My go to Pump, even over the electric one!

I had to replace the hand pump I got for free and this was the one I decided to get. I use it all time, and prefer it over the electric pump as I get 4-6oz more when I use the hand pump. It's reasonably priced and easy to clean which was not the case with the old one I had. I spent a lot of time disinfecting tiny parts because they trapped water or milk and would look dirty even though they had just been washed. I have already told my pregnant friends to invest in an Avent Manual pump because it makes pumping easier.

• Sharnai95 By  Sharnai95
    11.26.17

Love this

I Loved This Breast Pump When I Was Breast Feeding 🤱. It?s a great product and I would recommend it to all the mom that breastfeed

• hcrisp0611 By  hcrisp0611
    09.21.17

AVENT Manual Comfort Breast Pump

I recently got this hand pump for when we were traveling, and it works like a dream. Super comfortable, and I think it pumps better than my electric one. Not to pricey, either!