Philadelphia Cream for Cooking Review | SheSpeaks

• Donnabjja By  Donnabjja
    06.26.14

I absolutely love all the flavors and use them as much as I can in my cooking. They are all delicious. I dfo not find them heavy, just right.

• Shazza210 By  Shazza210
    03.23.14

I used the garlic one. It wasn't necessarily bad tasting but I had to add stuff to it because the flavor just wasn't there for me. I'd much rather just make my own.

• Medderl By  Medderl
    10.11.12

I've used this in my cooking several times, I was dissapointed in the lack of flavor. I will not be buying these again.

• sbradfield By  sbradfield
    10.01.12

I had received this for free through Kraft First Taste when it first came out. I was not super impressed with it. It seems like a gimmicky product which doesn't save much time. I was not happy with the ingredients list and think that it's better just to make your own flavored cream cheese. I tried the recipe on the back of one of them (chicken and pasta dish) and it was very heavy. Not a light addition to your meal if you're concerned about that.

• Bambinaki By  Bambinaki
    10.01.12

Nothing special. You can do it yourself mixing regular shredded cheese with spices and pepper and milk. The taste would be more noticeable and less money from your pocket. Again, another overpriced product from Kraft.

• Lemony By  Lemony
    09.28.12

I bought the Italian flavor on sale and it was okay. The flavor was good and it was convenient, but I probably won't buy it unless it is on sale or clearance.

• Heavens76 By  Heavens76
    09.27.12

They are ok, helpful to make a quick meal but not as good as homemade.

• countrycass21 By  countrycass21
    09.23.12

Love the Santa fe blend. Use it with quesadillas.

• divasundae By  divasundae
    09.16.12

Love all the flavors!! it is great for make instant sauces. I put the lemon and herb one in the sauce I put over shrimp and grits oh my god yum!

• eww768 By  eww768
    07.17.12

I bought this product to make weeknight pasta dinners easier and faster. I thought it tasted okay, not terrific. I added some basil and garlic to it for more flavor. When I finished cooking, my family wasn't quite ready to eat, so I waited about 5 minutes before serving it. It had dried up quite a bit. I had to add milk!

• Tikkun By  Tikkun
    07.01.12

I am a gourmet cook, and these are tasteless.

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

The garlic is great in spaghetti sauce. taste is great. not overly garlicky but gives just enough of that "little something extra" that makes it great

• AprilClemmons By  AprilClemmons
    04.28.12

Love these. The garlic is my favorite. My kids even like it.

• chaos7448 By  chaos7448
    03.27.12

My daughter loves this and encouraged me to purchase this. I picked the garlic one. I felt it was very think. I had made a shrimp and pasta dinner with peas. I feel that just making an alfredo sauce works just as well and possible with less calories. I also feel that it is not a good value unless you can purchase it on sale and use a coupon.

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    03.26.12

It's okay...no better than something you couldn't make yourself though. It's very thick and just...was almost like I could feel my arteries clogging with each bite.