Phil and Ted's Vibe Buggy Stroller Review | SheSpeaks

• PaulaK By  PaulaK
    01.31.20

Convenient Seating for Two!

I have not used this stroller, but it looks perfect for my two grandchildren. My oldest grandson is two, and the youngest is one. Currently, we have to use two different jogging strollers when taking the boys out and about. This system looks incredibly simple, comfortable, and portable. Strollers for two are the way to go!

• Arsrjrlr By  Arsrjrlr
    01.12.20

Amazing product

I have never bought one , yet I would really love to try it out . The materials look so nice . The way it?s built is very sturdy . I love the colors, I would give five stars just seeing the picture alone . I have referred this to my family and friends , my friend went out and bought it for herself . She likes it and now is going around telling everyone about it .

• jesmu77 By  jesmu77
    01.08.20

A+ Stroller

I just love this stroller! It is so easy to bring with me and my son is so comfortable riding in it. I even recommended it to my sister who went and bought one!

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    06.02.19

Love try it

Not sure about it,never got to try it out yet.love to instead of carrying my baby please.

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

color is cool and it is bright and its easy to clean and wipe off and is very easy to push

• kat502 By  kat502
    03.28.18

Phil and Teds Vibe Stroller

Its nice to look at and easy to use, I have heard a few things from some people, there are 3 colors to choose from, Black, Red and Cobalt, nice colors but maybe add Pink, Purple, Gray, or Green. It is comfortable, has safety straps, that are adjustable as the baby grows, it is washable and comfortable for infant and toddler, there are a few glitches, it is for some hard to fold, wheels wear out easily and are expensive to replace, when a toddler is placed in the back the front wheel is hard to navicate.Phil and Teds

• havenoo By  havenoo
    03.18.18

Great Stroller

I used this stroller for one year. It is good and stable. I recommend this to my friends.

• Sugarcy By  Sugarcy
    08.14.17

This looks super expensive, but I love the fact that my 5 year old and 2 year old could use this

• Felicia17 By  Felicia17
    04.17.17

Very good item to have for the active mom. My mom had this and I would use it every time I wanted to go for a walk with my kids. Very comfortable and very easy to use.

• Phyllispc35 By  Phyllispc35
    03.09.17

Easier for parents

Wow moving around with your baby is getting so much easier.Deffinetly gonna get one of these.

• lfreemanlpn By  lfreemanlpn
    06.11.16

SURE

CRAFTY DESIGN, BUT HARD TO MANEVOR AROUND CROWDED PLACES, ALSO HAD A HARD TIME WITH ASSEMBLY, BUT OVERALL A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.07.15

Convenient, but keeping an older sibling in the coach without being able to see ahead, spells PROBLEM. They never stay occupied long enough. Seat needs to be moved to front perhaps.

• Luscioustracy12 By  Luscioustracy12
    11.07.15

This stroller is expensive but so worth buying. I have my son 1 1/2 years old and my 7 month old baby and this stroller is a life saver and when i am in a rush or have to go all i do is put both of them in and im out and it helps so much i love this stroller.

• alejandrita17 By  alejandrita17
    04.14.15

I have used it for about a month and I love it! Both my children fit well and are very comfortable. It's not too bulky like the others.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484