Phil and Teds Vibe Buggy Stroller | SheSpeaks

• nikkisg nikkisg
    07.21.12

this is expensive that is the first thing you will notice but well worth its my son is 6 and daughter three and we still use it to this very day, not a complaint. Highly recommend this product!

• ONEHEART58 ONEHEART58
    12.06.11

2 years ago my daughter had twins, Austin & Catherine, the absolute lights of my life. I thought I would buy this stroller to keep in my home since I would be watching the children when my daughter returned back to work after maternity leave. I've now had it for 2 years, and it's far from perfection, to say the least. The jump seat has short headroom - I pushed the inside so the headroom is on top of the bar so that it still fits my 2 year old grandson, even though that makes it recline less. I am not pleased with the balance on hills - I cannot push it down a moderately steep hill b/c in order to slow it I pull back on the handle and it tips backwards. I would not use it in a hilly city and I avoid hills in my city. I think a hand 'slowdown' mechanism would help here like a bike brake. A problem that many people have is the front wheel. I have had this stroller and my Maclaren repaired at the same shop, and they are very experienced in stroller repair. They have replaced the front wheel of my Vibe because it was badly bent at the attachment point. I have flown with it (the travel bag needs to be bigger too), but they say that has happened to other people just because they have had the wheel at a bad angle when they folded it. This is very easy to do - I cannot tell what a "good" angle is. I saw another mother pushing her Vibe the other day and I mentioned this to her b/c I could see hers had the same problem - if you look at it from the front, you can see when the front wheel is straight forward that it has a sideways angle. Mine just stuck and wouldn't push anymore when it got too bent. They need a stronger wheel attachment. It gets a big workout with 75 lbs of kid in it. It does the job but would do it better with these improvements. The kids love riding in it though.

• PaulaK By  PaulaK
    01.31.20

Convenient Seating for Two!

I have not used this stroller, but it looks perfect for my two grandchildren. My oldest grandson is two, and the youngest is one. Currently, we have to use two different jogging strollers when taking the boys out and about. This system looks incredibly simple, comfortable, and portable. Strollers for two are the way to go!

• Arsrjrlr By  Arsrjrlr
    01.12.20

Amazing product

I have never bought one , yet I would really love to try it out . The materials look so nice . The way it?s built is very sturdy . I love the colors, I would give five stars just seeing the picture alone . I have referred this to my family and friends , my friend went out and bought it for herself . She likes it and now is going around telling everyone about it .

• jesmu77 By  jesmu77
    01.08.20

A+ Stroller

I just love this stroller! It is so easy to bring with me and my son is so comfortable riding in it. I even recommended it to my sister who went and bought one!

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    06.02.19

Love try it

Not sure about it,never got to try it out yet.love to instead of carrying my baby please.

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

color is cool and it is bright and its easy to clean and wipe off and is very easy to push

• kat502 By  kat502
    03.28.18

Phil and Teds Vibe Stroller

Its nice to look at and easy to use, I have heard a few things from some people, there are 3 colors to choose from, Black, Red and Cobalt, nice colors but maybe add Pink, Purple, Gray, or Green. It is comfortable, has safety straps, that are adjustable as the baby grows, it is washable and comfortable for infant and toddler, there are a few glitches, it is for some hard to fold, wheels wear out easily and are expensive to replace, when a toddler is placed in the back the front wheel is hard to navicate.Phil and Teds

• havenoo By  havenoo
    03.18.18

Great Stroller

I used this stroller for one year. It is good and stable. I recommend this to my friends.

• Sugarcy By  Sugarcy
    08.14.17

This looks super expensive, but I love the fact that my 5 year old and 2 year old could use this

• Felicia17 By  Felicia17
    04.17.17

Very good item to have for the active mom. My mom had this and I would use it every time I wanted to go for a walk with my kids. Very comfortable and very easy to use.

• Phyllispc35 By  Phyllispc35
    03.09.17

Easier for parents

Wow moving around with your baby is getting so much easier.Deffinetly gonna get one of these.