Perugina Dark Chocolate with Almonds | SheSpeaks

• BuddyCamp By  BuddyCamp
    04.10.12

Oh my Gosh this chocolate is to die for! I am a die hard dark chocolate fan, as is my oldest daughter and we both loved the Perugina Dark Chocolate with Almonds bar! It is so smooth and creamy, it melts in your mouth with the perfect touch of almonds to add a bit of crunch. I highly recommend this chocolate to anyone who enjoys a dark chocolate treat on occasion...this will definitely fix your craving and leave a smile on your face.

• StarLite33 By  StarLite33
    01.24.12

I loved this dark chocolate! I've always seen it in stores but never really intended to purchase it. Will defiantly be buying it next time I see it at the store! YUM!

• saaema By  saaema
    01.22.12

a great treat for anytime of the day! loved it along with my two kids. didn't get much myself....

• Austinaunt By  Austinaunt
    01.16.12

I had not tried this before and I love it!!! High quality, and delicious--and dark chocolate but still very tasty. 5 stars!!!

• qtpie5321 By  qtpie5321
    01.08.12

So good! They had a great combo of chocolate and nuts.

• zoezach By  zoezach
    01.08.12

WOW! This brand really took me buy surprise, I'm not a dark chocolate person and after the candy in the Cravebox, I'm a new fan. Yummy and not overpowering or bitter....I Love It!!

• your1chef By  your1chef
    01.08.12

I am not a fan of Dark chocolate but was hoping the almonds would help to offset the taste. It did not. The dark chocolate had a very strong flavor that left a aftertaste in my mouth. Debating if I want to use the remaining chocolate in a batch of brownies.

• daphneg64 By  daphneg64
    01.07.12

I love dark chocolate and so does my husband however this bar just did not impress us at all. The chocolate bar sat opened on the counter at my in laws for a whole week. We had 2 teenagers in thehouse and even they were not impressed with this bar. My husband ate half of the bar when he had a sugar low and I had 1/4 the bar over the week when I wanted to make sure I was able to really decide how I felt about it taste wise. I might have to try the milk chocolate bar and see if that is better.

• Alisonn By  Alisonn
    01.06.12

a treat indeed. The dark chocolate was the best!

• keicyn By  keicyn
    01.06.12

sooo happy I got the dark chocolate. I was very impressed and would surely buy it in the store. may consider getting as gifts for teachers and friends. THanks!!