Persil ProClean Laundry Detergent Review | SheSpeaks

• TheNayli22 By  TheNayli22
    02.01.21

This laundry detergent is the best if you want to remove odors from your clothing.

• jenrenh By  jenrenh
    01.31.21

Gets the job done!

Persil ProClean Laundry Detergent is awesome in getting stains out. It also smells good.

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    01.24.21

Persil is great

I love this detergent. If I don't have a coupon or it's not on sale I will still buy it. It is worth it to be full price. I love the smell and it leaves my clothes so clean. I even use it on my furbabies sheets blankets and you would never know animal layed on them

• ronikala By  ronikala
    01.19.21

great detergent, especially when coupons are offered!

• crystallee2019 By  crystallee2019
    01.16.21

This detergent is amazing. I love the pods to for our washing machine. smells good, cleans clothing good, and I love how you don't have itchy skin when using it.

• Twyla1 By  Twyla1
    01.14.21

Super Detergent

This laundry soap is the best ever. I like it better than Tide if you can believe that. I had a stain that I've been fighting for a long time and this detergent demolished it!

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.14.21

Must Use

Only laundry soap we use, it works great on all types of clothes, greasy to work out, from kids to adults, love this laundry soap.

• Krisk7023 By  Krisk7023
    01.09.21

Best laundry soap

Best laundry soap smells great gets stains out great for sensetive skin

• Celliott19 By  Celliott19
    01.09.21

Mom of 4 loves!

This is the best laundry detergent for smell and stains!

• ladendi By  ladendi
    12.23.20

gets the spots others leave behind

This is the soap I prefer. It cleans well and smells fresh.

• illtryitnow By  illtryitnow
    12.19.20

Great scent

I love the lingering scent Persil gives to my laundry. Persil works great and smells even better!

• jehousel By  jehousel
    12.18.20

Great on soiled workwear, but scented Persil

Persil works great on heavily soiled work clothes. It took grease and oil out of my husbands weekend work wear. My only complaint is they don't make a free-and clear version. I hate the chemically fake scent of detergents.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.12.20

Persil ProClean Laundry Detergent gets my clothes clean. I've had no issues with using this.

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.10.20

Great detergent

I love this detergent. The scent isn?t overpowering and it does a great job with cleaning our clothes. It seems to work better on stains than Tide.

• Ericaandy2007 By  Ericaandy2007
    10.19.19

This laundry soap leave my clothes smelling so fresh and clean i can even smell it through out my house when its washing. I have washed sheets and folded them put them away for the summer and pull them out in the winter and they smell still like this laundry soap