Persil ProClean Laundry Detergent

Persil ProClean Laundry Detergent

4.8
              Rated #15 in Laundry
24 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

This laundry detergent is the best if you want to remove odors from your clothing.

Gets the job done! Persil ProClean Laundry Detergent is awesome in getting stains out. It also smells good.

Persil is great I love this detergent. If I don't have a coupon or it's not on sale I will still buy it. It is worth it to be full price. I love the smell and it leaves my clothes so clean. I even use it on my furbabies sheets blankets and you would never know animal layed on them

great detergent, especially when coupons are offered!

This detergent is amazing. I love the pods to for our washing machine. smells good, cleans clothing good, and I love how you don't have itchy skin when using it.

Super Detergent This laundry soap is the best ever. I like it better than Tide if you can believe that. I had a stain that I've been fighting for a long time and this detergent demolished it!

Must Use Only laundry soap we use, it works great on all types of clothes, greasy to work out, from kids to adults, love this laundry soap.

Best laundry soap Best laundry soap smells great gets stains out great for sensetive skin

Mom of 4 loves! This is the best laundry detergent for smell and stains!

gets the spots others leave behind This is the soap I prefer. It cleans well and smells fresh.

Great scent I love the lingering scent Persil gives to my laundry. Persil works great and smells even better!

Great on soiled workwear, but scented Persil Persil works great on heavily soiled work clothes. It took grease and oil out of my husbands weekend work wear. My only complaint is they don't make a free-and clear version. I hate the chemically fake scent of detergents.

Persil ProClean Laundry Detergent gets my clothes clean. I've had no issues with using this.

Great detergent I love this detergent. The scent isn?t overpowering and it does a great job with cleaning our clothes. It seems to work better on stains than Tide.

This laundry soap leave my clothes smelling so fresh and clean i can even smell it through out my house when its washing. I have washed sheets and folded them put them away for the summer and pull them out in the winter and they smell still like this laundry soap