Persil Persil | SheSpeaks

• hannahroy66 By  hannahroy66
    08.03.18

This product is pretty expensive, but worth it. I used it for a long time. A little goes a long way! It seems super heavy duty. Great cleaning power for sure.

• icaboo By  icaboo
    06.02.18

Smell

Smells heavenly and cleans better than tide or oxi clean. I love to wash my bedding with this product because the smell lasts all week long.

• melguillemette By  melguillemette
    04.25.18

Definitely a great product

This detergent is strong and washes well in hot and cold water alike. I highly recommend it. If you are unsure, email the company for a coupon or sample to try it beforehand and you won't be disappointed in the product!

• JulieGazley By  JulieGazley
    05.29.17

WOW! ALL the stains are gone!

I love this laundry detergent. This will get out stains for me without treating prior to washing. My families clothes get extremely clean with Persil. I would like more scents, but I LOVE this product. Better than any others. Cheaper than the next leading brand. I prefer this detergent over all others.

• Erikaenn By  Erikaenn
    04.08.17

Best detergent out there!

The only detergent I use. From the first time I used it I loved it. I have never gone back. It even makes the house smell awesome!

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.26.17

I have 3 boys who love to get dirty. Plus I have a husband that works in a oil changing place and comes home dirty. I couldn't find anything that could clean their clothes. I went to my local Wal-Mart and saw Persil on a end cap so I figured why not try it, I had nothing to loose. It actually gets motor oil out of my husbands uniforms without soaking or scrubbing. And my boys haven't been able to get into anything this detergent couldn't take out. I will not buy any other detergent because u have never found acting ride that cleans as well as Persil. I have even used it on my carpet and it took every stain out.