Pepsi Diet Pepsi Review | SheSpeaks

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.08.20

When working I always take a diet Pepsi for the caffeine boost without the added calories. I've never had an issue with the taste.

• Tmcgill By  Tmcgill
    06.05.20

Pepsi over Coke, Period!

I use to be the biggest Diet Mt Dew drinker around but I we the past two years I have changed that to Diet Pepsi, the taste is so much better than coke it is not so syrupy!

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

taste wise for diet drinks I think most taste the same and do not have a preference, i dont drink soda much anymore because of how unhealthy it is though i like that Pepsi has taken out the aspartame even though that's not the only unhealthy chemical that's in there.

• Cowgirl78 By  Cowgirl78
    04.25.18

Ok if you drink in one sitting

The flavor of diet Pepsi is good when you initially open the can/bottle. I don't always drink the whole thing right away, so the one thing I don't like about diet Pepsi is that it loses its carbonation quickly and goes flat before I finish my glass. Otherwise, is a great no sugar/calorie option.

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Diet Beverage

The good thing about Diet Pepsi is that you get to drink your favorite beverage but with less sugar and calories. A viable option for diet conscious people.

• Kagelino By  Kagelino
    04.02.18

Diet Pepsi

Diet Pepsi is my favorite soda. Just has a nice refreshing taste and doesn?t taste like a diet soda

• KIRAP1985 By  KIRAP1985
    09.04.16

Diet Pepsi is the only diet pop I like. Have definitely recommend this to friends and family who are thinking about switching to diet.

• mrswinter14 By  mrswinter14
    12.05.15

Diet Pepsi is my go to soda of choice now that I have diabetes. Aspartame is really bad for you, I was so happy when Pepsi decided to stop making their Diet Pepsi with Aspartame, now I can enjoy soda again :)

• GiftsX4 By  GiftsX4
    12.01.15

Dt Pepsi is my soda of choice. As regular Pepsi is good Dt Pepsi does not have the calories. I love the taste and have one can or more daily.

• Bonnie123 By  Bonnie123
    10.10.15

Diet Pepsi is an excellent soda. With no calories it is refreshing and guilt free!

• Jazzyt92 By  Jazzyt92
    09.28.15

I like diet pepsi it tastes a little bit like the regular one. But its better for you

• Justagirl123 By  Justagirl123
    08.15.15

It's alright, I love pepsi but the diet pepsi is a bit to sweet.

• jACOBWild By  jACOBWild
    07.28.15

I am confessing my sin of drink Diet Pepsi. Sure I cheat and drink Diet Coke when they are out of stock. But whats a girl to do. I just settle for second best some times.

• laurar By  laurar
    07.27.15

I really love the crisp taste of Pepsi. While most people don't like the fact it's not.as sweet as regular Pepsi, I love that it's not as sweet. Really good flavor all around.

• Christina77 By  Christina77
    07.17.15

I really liked this product even though I did not think I would. I started drinking this when my brother started only buying this and bringing home to drink, so it was either drink this or water so I gave this a try and to my amazement I really liked this.