Pepsi Diet Pepsi Max | SheSpeaks

• one_of_confusion By  one_of_confusion
    01.05.17

I buy this for my husband and he loves it, much better than regular pepsi for him

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

One of the best diet drinks I've tried! Tastes almost as good as full-calorie Pepsi!

• Nickey By  Nickey
    07.06.15

Love Pepsi Diet Max,it's lighter than the original but more flavour.

• kirte23 By  kirte23
    06.08.15

This is a great tasting drink plus it doesnt taste any different from the original

• kimkimsjourney By  kimkimsjourney
    10.01.13

LOVE IT! My favorite diet soda. Pepsi has always been my favorite but the regular diet just didnt taste the same/fake sweet. Pepsi Max tastes just as good as regular pepsi without the calories!

• jassyrenea By  jassyrenea
    06.06.13

I despise everything diet and diet Pepsi max defiantly disappointed me. I thought I would try it since it was Pepsi next and it just didn't taste good.

• crissyharden By  crissyharden
    04.10.13

i give this five stars becouse it tastes just like the regular pepsi you can not really tell the differents between the two drinks an that is what i like about it you can not tell the defferance its great

• mbordelon72 By  mbordelon72
    04.09.13

I picked up a Diet Pepsi Next recently with a the Free Pepsi Next coupon. It's now my favorite diet soda. It's more refreshing and tastes much better than the other diet sodas out there.

• angelahope By  angelahope
    07.10.12

Love pepsi max, has the same great taste with the extra caffeine to make it through the day! Will buy over and over again

• BuckeyeGirl By  BuckeyeGirl
    06.29.12

I like Pepsi Max as a great alternative to Diet Pepsi, that even though I like it, Pepsi Max has a better taste and it more refreshing.