Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Colors Review | SheSpeaks

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    06.05.20

tastes good

who doesn't love goldfish? my family eats them all the time, always have to keep them on hand. great snack, great for on the go, fun, and great to pack in lunches

• Eureka00 By  Eureka00
    06.05.20

Yum

My daughter loves these still and she's 11 now. Always been a household staple.

• Rnanunez7 By  Rnanunez7
    06.11.19

Yummy Yummy in their tummy

My one-year-old son ,my five-year-old son ,my 10 year old daughter all love goldfish I buy a pack of these and they're gone by the end of the first day. so yummy and delicious it's quick and easy to the feed on the go!

• emilyhowe8 By  emilyhowe8
    11.15.15

I love goldfish! These goldfish taste wonderful! They are as good as the original.

• Ciara_1024 By  Ciara_1024
    06.10.15

taste super dank ,also a great snack for the kids (:

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

These are a great snack to have around the house. I love the rainbow color crackers. It's fun!

• AnarchyAngel By  AnarchyAngel
    04.02.15

A great snack for anyone! So tasty! My kids ask for these every time we go shopping. It has become a staple in our house. Great to pack with the kids lunch or just to snack on.

• CharleySowell By  CharleySowell
    04.02.15

The fun never ends with these cheesy flavored fish. Plan to eat one and the fun is never done . The cheesy flavor just bursts in your mouth. They're supposed to be a children's snack but adults just can't keep they're hands off of them either.

• Jewelzs8 By  Jewelzs8
    04.01.15

Great option for kids and adults alike! Love the bright colors

• ASKTANNER By  ASKTANNER
    02.28.15

fun, colorful, nutritious and delicious snack. buy it for my kids, but always end up eating them too.

• reachout By  reachout
    02.27.15

Love Goldfish. These 100 calorie packs are great because I could easily go through a full size bag if the are in front of me!

• arevanovich By  arevanovich
    02.27.15

I never leave home with a bag or two of these in the diaper bag My little one loves them and so do I!

• MarciaB By  MarciaB
    02.26.15

My kids love these colorful crackers. The handy individual size is so convenient. If I have to pack snacks for a little crowd, this is an easy way to go. Everybody loves them. Great taste and fun too.

• creativeblogmom By  creativeblogmom
    11.17.14

A staple in our house, at school, in the car, and out shopping.

• ralexander75 By  ralexander75
    11.17.14

Perfect size for a snack for kids or adults.