Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Colors | SheSpeaks

• ASKTANNER ASKTANNER
    02.28.15

fun, colorful, nutritious and delicious snack. buy it for my kids, but always end up eating them too.

• emilyhowe8 By  emilyhowe8
    11.15.15

I love goldfish! These goldfish taste wonderful! They are as good as the original.

• Ciara_1024 By  Ciara_1024
    06.10.15

taste super dank ,also a great snack for the kids (:

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

These are a great snack to have around the house. I love the rainbow color crackers. It's fun!

• AnarchyAngel By  AnarchyAngel
    04.02.15

A great snack for anyone! So tasty! My kids ask for these every time we go shopping. It has become a staple in our house. Great to pack with the kids lunch or just to snack on.

• CharleySowell By  CharleySowell
    04.02.15

The fun never ends with these cheesy flavored fish. Plan to eat one and the fun is never done . The cheesy flavor just bursts in your mouth. They're supposed to be a children's snack but adults just can't keep they're hands off of them either.

• Jewelzs8 By  Jewelzs8
    04.01.15

Great option for kids and adults alike! Love the bright colors

• ASKTANNER By  ASKTANNER
    02.28.15

• reachout By  reachout
    02.27.15

Love Goldfish. These 100 calorie packs are great because I could easily go through a full size bag if the are in front of me!

• arevanovich By  arevanovich
    02.27.15

I never leave home with a bag or two of these in the diaper bag My little one loves them and so do I!

• MarciaB By  MarciaB
    02.26.15

My kids love these colorful crackers. The handy individual size is so convenient. If I have to pack snacks for a little crowd, this is an easy way to go. Everybody loves them. Great taste and fun too.