Penelope Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• begemot By  begemot
    05.03.12

It was the cutest thing I had seen for centuries? This actress is a really charming ugly duckling?

• spotandjudy By  spotandjudy
    02.22.12

Great take on a modern fairy tale. I enjoyed it immensely....clever.

• thegreengirl By  thegreengirl
    02.08.12

This is such a hidden gem of a film. What kid wouldn't love a movie about a girl with a pig snout for a nose? Boys and girls alike are immediately drawn into this delightful film about a young girl who is the bearer of a family's curse of a pig nose that she must bear until she finds love. The affluent family has created a fantastical living space for her that every kid dreams of. The movie not only ignites your childrens minds but warms the adults with memories of childhood fantasies. All of that with a love story to top it off makes for an excellent view!

• motheroftwoboys By  motheroftwoboys
    10.10.11

This is an awesome movie for the whole family. I think it helps everyone be proud of who they are. Definitely one I would pass down to my children and then my grandchildren.

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

I really enjoyed this movie.

• Mgiallor By  Mgiallor
    11.23.10

I've watched this movie a few times and it always keeps me interested. It's a good movie for all age groups and for either gender!

• citygirl146 By  citygirl146
    11.07.10

This was such a cute movie! I think everyone should see it! It was so sweet!

• pcelestegibson By  pcelestegibson
    10.20.10

I really enjoyed this movie. It was a feel good movie that I enjoyed on the couch cuddled up with the pooch

• Kryshanna By  Kryshanna
    10.20.10

I loved this movie! It was creative and different and gave a great message to teen girls growing up in this day in age.

• krissy992 By  krissy992
    10.20.10

This movie was absolutely adorable. It was witty, cute and an all around great family movie. I would recommend this to anyone!

• Gabriella82 By  Gabriella82
    10.20.10

I love this movie! its sweet, funny,warm and smart. she finds out that she already had some one to love her all along. All she had to do was let go and than find her own way.

• sguerra715 By  sguerra715
    10.19.10

I love this movie. Whenever I have time to relax I put it in for fun, or just to have some extra noise when I'm home alone.

• beagle_luvr1 By  beagle_luvr1
    08.27.09

thsi movie is adoreable! it sends such a good message to young girls out there that have self esteem issues! :)

• KatieS By  KatieS
    03.21.09

what a great movie! even my hubby liked it, great story line. cute and fun to watch

• Maxstilllovesyou By  Maxstilllovesyou
    03.21.09

I like this movie.. this is a fell good one..My family and friends love it!!!