Peets Coffee Big Bang Medium Roast Coffee K Cups | SheSpeaks

• MuseReviews By  MuseReviews
    09.28.17

Incredibly smooth and rich, with no bitterness!

I've been hearing lots of great things about Peet's Coffee. One of my husband's coworkers will only drink this brand. I recently realized that Peet's had begun putting their popular coffee blends in KCups for the Keurig. They were reasonably priced compared to what I normally buy, so I decided to give them a try. I have tried two flavors/roasts so far. By far my favorite is the Big Bang Medium Roast. It is a medium roast but is exceptionally full-bodied and rich. It is difficult to find a coffee that is full-bodied and lively without being too dark or bitter, but this one is super smooth. It pairs perfectly with half and half; that's all this coffee needs to be the perfect cup of joe. I don't have to add less than 8 ounces of water to my Keurig machine, either, as these cups have an adequate ratio of coffee per cup. No more weak brewed cups that I disappointingly pour down the drain!