Peeps Marshmallow Chicks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• witchmom05 witchmom05

I love Peeps

I love Peeps and every holiday they come out with the best flavors. I always cant wait to see what halloween flavors they come up with.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Peeps

I've enjoyed these ever since I was a kid. I love marshmellos so when you coat them in sugar and make them in the shape of cute little chicks I'm in lol! I always enjoyed getting these on Easter as a kid. These were usually in my basket. Now I still get them around Easter time.

• kelseyessex305 By  kelseyessex305
    11.24.17

Sugar high anyone??

Tasty like gritty sugar and fluffy marshmallow, if that what you like then you will love this sugary treat but defiantly not for me!!

• Irishgal54 By  Irishgal54
    10.26.17

Not only delicious, but entertaining too hahahaha

Sugary sweet marshmallow awesomeness all stuffed into a cute little yellow bird that looks as if it has been triple dipped in a vat of sugar crystals--YES, PLEASE. However, if you are not a fan of sugary, marshmallow treats have no fear because Peeps can also provide some really interesting entertainment. Have you ever heard of 'Peep Jousting'? If not, you'll find a ton of videos on the web showcasing the microwave oven peep jousting arena events. Basically, you take 2 Peeps (you can use 2 of the same type or mix & match) insert a toothpick in center of Peep leaving portion of toothpick exposed. Place Peeps on microwave safe plate heat @ 10-20 seconds & let the games begin. Make sure to make your predictions of the winner before hitting start because the marshmallow begins to expand rapidly when heated. *PLEASE NOTE--PLEASE TAKE ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WHEN TAKING PART IN THIS ACTIVITY.

• mrsdmk By  mrsdmk
    10.21.17

Great For My Holiday Crafts!

Not a big fan of these but at least unlike some knock off brands the Original Peeps taste alright. The non brand ones are gross. I can at least tolerate Original Peeps. And loads of kids (and adults) love Peeps. They're a bit too sweet for me. But I love using them for holiday crafting!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.20.17

Peeps

I love Peeps. Yummy marshmallow treat. Any color, any Holiday .

• witchmom05 By  witchmom05

I love Peeps

• Famfirst3445 By  Famfirst3445

Sweet really sweet

I'm not a Peeps lover!!! These are way too sweet and plastic flavored. But I must say they address a necessity for an Easter basket.

• Caliloo123 By  Caliloo123
    10.19.17

The best easter candy out there.

Marshmallow peeps are one of the tastiest easter candies made, no wonder they are so popular. They are the perfect amount of marshmallow and pure sugar!

• Jwlbug28 By  Jwlbug28

Peeps are so good!

What could be better than sugar and marshmallow?!! These are super addictive and delicious! I don't care what shape they come in, they are yummy!

• megtheotter By  megtheotter

Not My Favorite

These are my least favorite Halloween candies. The marshmallow in them tastes much more artificial than other marshmallow treats I have had. I don?t like the outside of them as they seem way too chewy. I wouldn?t recommend.