Peeled Snacks Pine 4 pineapple | SheSpeaks

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

The adults like them but the kids won't touch

This only gets three stars because my kids won't touch them!! The product is a little sticky but it is the perfect amount of sweetness for me.

• forthall By  forthall
    07.12.15

Love to snack on health food this is perfect to carry in lunch box. sweet snack instead of junk food.

• MommyRamblingsBlog By  MommyRamblingsBlog
    12.13.13

Great, easy to eat on the snack food that is delicious and healthy.

• v_holichork By  v_holichork
    06.07.13

These are great for the lunch box! I love everything pineapple so it figures i'll eat this too lol. If you want to try something new...go for this.

• freecyclestacy By  freecyclestacy     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.24.12

Great product. Get this for kids I watch and we all just love it. Organic and gently dried. Wonderful taste!

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.13.12

My favorite kind of peeled snacks. What a great combo of fruits

• njf288 By  njf288     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.01.12

Horrible. I can't say anyone in my family enjoyed it at all . They tasted awful. I could barely chew on them they were so rubbery. I wish I maybe went with another chose because this one was a bad one.

• Lala042883 By  Lala042883     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

Love the pineapple it wasn't rough it tasted good and it was nice and sweet Had the perfect amount of chewness wasn't. So hard to bite I recommend it to my friends and family I love the banana one also.

• shopgirl8186 By  shopgirl8186     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

Love the pineapple. Sometimes I find dried pineapple to be especially rough and not pleasant to eat, but this is perfect!

• csherman By  csherman     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

I'm not usually a fan of pineapple, but I could eat pineapple the rest of my life if it tastes like this. It is absolutely fabulous and delicious! The product is a little sticky but it is the perfect amount of sweetness and chewiness!