Peeled Dried Fruit | SheSpeaks

• manicure By  manicure
    02.25.15

A little on the pricey side, but taste overall is very good. I am a big fan of dried and freeze dries fruit for a snack.

• ChelseaEvans5914 By  ChelseaEvans5914
    08.23.14

I love these! They're healthy and really great on-the-go! I don't have time to make healthy snacks at home so the price of these are worth it to me to have it through my busy day.

• alliesmommy112 By  alliesmommy112     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.19.12

While I think this is a great nutritional snack and one that my almost 4 year old could eat in the car with minimal mess I felt like for the price there could have been quite a bit more in the package. As for taste and quality both were excellent. My husband and daughter both loved the fruit and I loved that they were getting a yummy snack that was also very good for them. I am always looking for ways to get my husband to eat more fruits and veggies as snacks and he said that if this was something I put in his lunchbox he would definitely snack on it on the way home instead of stopping to get a candy bar at the gas station.

• ajelley By  ajelley
    03.15.12

I like the concept of no extra sugar with these dried fruit snacks. The raisins and the apricots were gross.

• denloew By  denloew     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.07.12

I got the farmer's market trio. It was hard to find at my Marc's. I had to ask an employee if they had them. The raisins tasted good and the apple was fine. I did not like the cherry ones but my son did (he didn't like the apple ones). The texture was different and maybe that's why we liked the raisins best (because we're used to this texture). I felt like they were way too expensive so I'm not sure that I will buy them. I really liked they it was an organic, healthy snack though.

• clarice22 By  clarice22     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.02.12

I tried the Farmer's market trio, by ordering online. I was unable to find the product at my local stores to redeem the free coupon. The trio was very good, I loved the apples and cherries best. Way too many raisins in my opinion, especially for the price. I would have preferred all apples and cherries for what I paid. If I find these locally on sale, I would buy them again.

• ann__b By  ann__b     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.01.12

I tried the Mango,Banana and Pineapple. I thought they were great. It's nice to know there's a fruit snack without added sugar or preservatives that tasted great. Only downfall is that they were a little pricey.

• chris124 By  chris124     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.01.12

I thought these were a great snack. Even my kids who are very picky when it comes to dried fruit loved it. So much so that I went out and bought 3 more bags. I thought it was great as far as portions size went if you are watching what your caloric intake is.

• queenofhearts924 By  queenofhearts924     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.01.12

The fruit looked like dried fruit, and tasted like dried fruit. To expensive and to small a portion size to buy again.

• jf1106 By  jf1106     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.01.12

I had the Mango, Pineapple and Banana, they did not smell very good and I was hesitate to try them. They were actually pretty good once I got passed what they look and smelled like. They are very pricey and I really can't see myself buying them. I did not use the $10.00 on line coupon, eveything was just toooo expensive on line