Peeled Snacks Cherry go round | SheSpeaks

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.13.12

Great snack on the go, not as good as fresh cherries but better than south american cherries in January

• dbljayz By  dbljayz     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.14.12

I loved these, not as good as fresh cherries but way more versatile. I used them in oatmeal, cereal, salads,etc. Great product and healthy with no artificial junk added.

• BKLYN1123 By  BKLYN1123     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.01.12

I thought they were pretty good, I put then in my salads instead of craisans , they are much softer . Theybhavejust the right amount of sweetness.

• mrsblack By  mrsblack     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.01.12

It took three trips to the store to find these located in a basket on the bottom shelf in the produce isle. So low to the ground they might as well have been on the floor. The packages were covered in dust. I didn't realize until we opened it and tried it that they had expired. Taste was gross, chewy and stale. Not for us.

• Brindamorr By  Brindamorr     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.01.12

These were nice, bite sized, and sweet. The texture is a little odd at first, but they grew on me. I love the all natural, nothing added part!

• julieoh212 By  julieoh212     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

Doesn't beat gummy bears but very delicious, tart and chewy. YUM! And it's MUCH better for me and my teeth than gummies * sigh *

• tallktome By  tallktome     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

I love dried fruit, and the thought of no added sugar sounded good, but I didn't really like this. I gave it to a friend who eats really healthy and she liked it. I don't think the 'average' person who is trying to eat healthier will like this very much.

• Teachermom47 By  Teachermom47     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

These were pretty good. The had a texture similar to raisins, but the cherry taste was pretty good. It is great for an on the go snack or as a salad toper.

• jg2000 By  jg2000     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

My favorite of all the Peeled Fruit flavors. Flavorful and great for snacking. We were sad to see the last one go.

• jaelynn01 By  jaelynn01     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.12

Healthy and so tastey! You can't also do a lot of different things with them when baking just like rasisins.