Peeled Snacks Apple 2 the core | SheSpeaks

• CinnyBBS CinnyBBS
    02.29.12

These were pretty good but fairly expensive and I'm not sure if I'd buy them at $4-5 for a small bag. I enjoyed the natural sweetness of the dried apples and how they weren't too hard. However, although I quite liked the taste of these, the hubby didn't enjoy it quite so much.

• mmyuh_ By  mmyuh_
    02.05.18

Very interesting snack. if you?re into trying different things, i think you should definitely try it!

• lindy024 By  lindy024
    10.28.15

Love the taste, just tart enough and not to sweet. Hard to find in store though!

• abbeyyjorge By  abbeyyjorge
    04.28.13

i haven't tried this. i have heard of it . it looks good .

• jercan By  jercan
    01.22.13

Love these- tastes awesome!!!

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.13.12

These were terrible. Im not sure how you canchew these things! Ill stick to fresh apples

• Evelyn101 By  Evelyn101     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.21.12

SheSpeaks made special arrangements to give me a chance to try this brand, after I had trouble obtaining it. I received from the Peeled Snacks company this particular package of fruit in the mail. Unfortunately, I am not much of an apple eater at this point of my life. But it was soft, fresh, and nutritious and better for me, than my regular snacks. I found this type at Starbucks later on. It was good enough to entice me to place an order using the special coupon code sent to me and try something different. This package states that it is organic and I noted the color was pale, without preservatives, and no added sugar. This type comes from American Farms though a product of either the USA or Argentina. The facility it is manufactured in ,also has nut products there. It may have core or stem fragments , so perhaps not a choice for very young children without being watched. There is a freshness date and they are expanding the distribution, so it will be more available in other stores and locations. Dehydrating fruit yourself is a time consuming activity which uses electricity, and the fruit usually shrinks down. I would purchase this brand at a store, saving shipping charges, and order on-line if there was some type of special. But, I also would choose a different fruit selection which is harder to find and I like the taste more. Organic is more expensive, and a lot of dried fruits have preservatives, which affect some people. If it were less expensive and easy to obtain in all areas, the rating would go all the way up.

• lesh4537 By  lesh4537     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.11.12

Peeled Snacks sent me another bag of these after my review of the one I tried with the coupon. These were fresh which was nice better than the bag I had previously. However, the taste still wasn't there. It was not something I would pay extra money for. My husband actually made the comment that I could have made them it I would have kept the dehydrator.

• mom14043 By  mom14043     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.09.12

I'm not a big fan of these, they are far far far too tart. I would never put these in my kids lunches. I would never buy these. I got these as a free sample but would never buy this particular product. We love dried fruit and apples are our favorite but they also had bits of the hard membrane that holds the seed in them as well and that would pose a problem for me with IBS.

• cardreader By  cardreader     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.16.12

I liked the tart taste but hard to find in stores. Pricey to order on line.

• ajelley By  ajelley
    03.15.12

These weren't what I expected. I like dried fruit a lot and these were good because they didn't have a ton of extra sugar. The other varieties left a little to be desired.