Pedigree MarroBone Minis Review | SheSpeaks

• Viidea By  Viidea
    05.11.12

My King Charles Cavalier Spaniel loved these when we were housebreaking him, however we found out that he was allergic to them and they were giving him diarrhea. I would recommend them though because he did love them and they did not cause problems in out beagle.

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    04.13.11

I have a smaller breed and she loves these treats!!

• jenniferr8240 By  jenniferr8240
    12.01.10

My dog will eat this up and just want more, she gives me that begging face and how can I resist. Love em!!

• NewMomMcG By  NewMomMcG
    11.30.10

The dogs love them only missed five stars because no matter where I put the bag my dogs find it and eat them all.

• redsie By  redsie
    11.30.10

I even want to taste these....i call these the 4 second treat...it only takes my Sheltie 4 seconds, but she gets so excited when she hears her treat jar open......

• scootermomma By  scootermomma
    08.29.10

My two girls love these and there are always coupons in the newspaper for them

• OBC9719 By  OBC9719
    08.17.10

These treats are nice. They fit in your pocket and you can carry them whereever you go to praise your dog for good behavior.

• cheekers19 By  cheekers19
    01.31.10

My dog loves these!

• andieangel3 By  andieangel3
    01.28.10

My dogs love MarroBones, but I don't like to give the large ones to my Beagle. I buy the mini ones for her so that I don't have to worry about her getting too much with her treats!

• judithra By  judithra
    10.29.09

Te cost for me is $3.68, I keep them on hand all the time, my 2 Shih Tzus love these as a treat, just the right size for them..

• JBallantine By  JBallantine
    04.15.09

MarroBone Mini's are great treats for my dogs. I only wish they didn't have any sugar included in them. Both dogs will dance for these and they are just the perfect size for Toy pups. Also a perfect size to put a few in your pocket on walks to reinforce training, or begin new ones! Unlike some of the training treats they wont smash up if you just drop them in your pocket.