Pedigree Dentastix Review | SheSpeaks

• Tb92diesel By  Tb92diesel
    02.27.18

These are great they help prevent the build up on my dogs teeth and help with the bad breath.

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Good product

My little dog loves rhem and it has helped prevent tartar since his dental surgery. Bring the price down a bit and I'll buy them all the time and save the hassle of brushing his teeth.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Pedigree Dentastix

My dog loves the flavor, I love the fact that they keep her teeth clean.

• Scullen By  Scullen
    07.31.16

Pretty good for the competitive price

These are pretty good for the price (compared to more expensive dental chews like greenies). My dog loves the flavors (original and mint) but she does eat almost anything. My issue is that they are somewhat smaller and quicker eaten than its competitors and the chicken ingredient means I can't feed to my dog with food allergies (though this is often the case).

• Katie19 By  Katie19
    07.27.16

Love

My english pointer loves!!!!! He gets one after his bath

• cdbfdb87 By  cdbfdb87
    07.27.16

My pups love this. It is a great product and helps them keep their teeth clean and breath fresh.

• moon12216 By  moon12216
    07.03.16

small/medium pack

First off the treats are smallish.There not individually wrapped.I opened the packet and I could smell them 3 days later that fresh smell is gone.I put them in a Ziploc bag after I opened them and there no longer as fresh as they where.They seem kinda dry..Individual wrapping would have prevented this.My dog ate them and my cat took one and ran.. they dry out in less than 4 days even being put inside a ziploc bag they still dried out.Overall I have more issues than good things to say about this product.When it drys out its harder for the dog to chew and it loses that freshness.

• afrench1985 By  afrench1985
    06.23.16

Perfect for doxie

My dachshund loves these! They are fantastic at keeping his teeth clean his breath somewhat fresh, he's a hound so this is a hard task!

• themissysue By  themissysue
    03.21.16

My dogs like these but they do not keep them busy long enough. When I buy my dogs any kind of chew stick I want it to be something that will keep them occupied for longer than 2 minutes.

• ShaelaNeal By  ShaelaNeal
    12.07.15

My dogs love these & I feel good knowing the benefits

• Heatherlynn By  Heatherlynn
    08.07.15

My dogs love these and never have to have their teeth professionally cleaned

• KarenCr By  KarenCr
    07.10.15

My dog really likes these and I like anything that helps keep his teeth healthy so I would recommend

• A_sanford93 By  A_sanford93
    07.05.15

I give the small ones to my little dogs and they love it! keeps teeth clean!

• Aniram411 By  Aniram411
    06.18.15

My dog loves these treats I however; am not impressed. They may help keep the dogs teeth clean of tarter and plaque, but they do nothing for freshening his breath.

• LeslieC By  LeslieC
    08.19.14

My dogs love these! A great treat for them and clean teeth for me!