Peanut Butter Co Dark Chocolate Dreams Review | SheSpeaks

• meganam By  meganam
    03.06.17

Peanut Butter Co. peanut butter is some of the best peanut butter I've ever had. The dark chocolate peanut butter is just that - dark chocolate peanut butter. I have a peanut butter obsession and have tried most brands of peanut butter, gourmet and not so gourmet. This peanut butte has the perfect amount of sweetness and chocolatey flavor. It's basically like eating dessert. Great for making a PB&J sandwich with.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.21.14

This is the best peanut butter ever invented. Creamy and not sweet and very satisfying. I find this at the best price in Walmart.

• grammamonsey By  grammamonsey
    01.29.13

This is absolutely the best thing I've tried in a long time. It is so good and it satisfies my craving for chocolate with a spoonful or two.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

If you like dark chocolate, which I do and peanut butter this is great. I do not like it as a sandwich, but on a vanilla wafer or used in a recipe it is wonderful.

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    10.06.12

I'VE NEVER HAD THIS BUT I STICK TO ONE BRAND OF PEANUT-BUTTER AND THAT'S JEFFY

• Speakheather By  Speakheather
    10.06.12

We love this. It can be addictive so calorie counters beware! :D Great product.

• myndy86 By  myndy86
    06.29.12

peanut butter an chocolate! YUMMY i eat this on almost everything even waffles! Tastes so great plus its GMO FREE!!!

• christinlilly By  christinlilly
    05.18.12

They need to have this in portion packs...why?!?!? Because i want to eat the whole jar! So guilty of sticking my finger in to get the last little bit out I can!

• Khoward1221 By  Khoward1221
    03.20.12

Is there anything better than chocolate and peanut butter? I don't think so! This is great on toast.

• Jgarrett By  Jgarrett
    03.04.12

This was a great treat for someone who wants chocolate and peanut butter, but doesn't want a Reese cup. This is so much more satisfying. I really think it helps my cravings on my diet.