Peanut Butter Apple Crescents
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 8 Rolls
Baked apples & peanut butter in a buttery crescent roll.
creamy peanut butter
1. Preheat the oven to 300* & lightly grease a cookie sheet
2. Core & slice the apple into 8 slices, place on the cookie sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired
3. Place in the oven and bake 10 min, flip onto opposite side and bake another 10 min.
4. Remove from oven & let cool, then set oven to 350*
5. Unroll the crescents into their individual pieces & spread with as much or as little peanut butter as tastes dictate.
6. Once apples are cool, place them with the thickest part of the apple slice at the top of the crescent (wider end). Roll them up as you would a regular crescent roll.
7. Bake 11-13 min or until golden brown.
Notes: The apples will have a slight crunch to them, bake 15-20 min each side if you want softer apples. I also kept the peel on but that's just personal preference. You can peel your apples if you prefer. Enjoy!
other recipes in breads & muffins
Moist, delicious muffins with protein powder to keep you full!
The idea originated from a buttermilk biscuit recipe I tried a while back that I didn't like at all. The biscuit itself had a bad taste but the theory of…
It's a healthy version of regular brownies.