- Prep Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
Makes: 10 servings
Delightful Easy Dessert for any occasion.
Cinnamon Graham Crackers, crushed
2 large packages
Vanilla instant pudding
1 large can
sliced peaches, drained
1 large container
of frozen whipped topping, thawed
caramel ice cream topping
chopped nuts, optional
1. Prepare pudding according to package directions and mix in ground cinnamon; set aside.
2. Crush cinnamon graham crackers in a blender or place in a plastic
bag using a rolling pin.
3. Fill the bottom of a large bowl with half of the cinnamon graham cracker crumbs.
4. Cover crumbs with half of prepared pudding.
5. Distribute half of the drained peach slices over pudding.
6. Spread half of the whipped topping over peaches.
7. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
8. Drizzle caramel ice cream topping over top of last layer of whipped topping.
9. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, if desired.
10. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
via My own recipe that I invented
other recipes in desserts
These cookies are from a recipe that spans 4 generations in my family. They are super easy and taste great.
A romantic evening with a bottle of wine and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. Quick, affordable and easy; they only look difficult.
Strawberry Tiramisu easy
Today you are getting one of my favorite dessert recipes.
It's so tasty and really easy to prepare:
(Ignore calories ot…