- Prep Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
Makes: 10 servings
Delightful Easy Dessert for any occasion.
Cinnamon Graham Crackers, crushed
2 large packages
Vanilla instant pudding
1 large can
sliced peaches, drained
1 large container
of frozen whipped topping, thawed
caramel ice cream topping
chopped nuts, optional
1. Prepare pudding according to package directions and mix in ground cinnamon; set aside.
2. Crush cinnamon graham crackers in a blender or place in a plastic
bag using a rolling pin.
3. Fill the bottom of a large bowl with half of the cinnamon graham cracker crumbs.
4. Cover crumbs with half of prepared pudding.
5. Distribute half of the drained peach slices over pudding.
6. Spread half of the whipped topping over peaches.
7. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
8. Drizzle caramel ice cream topping over top of last layer of whipped topping.
9. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, if desired.
10. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
via My own recipe that I invented
other recipes in desserts
If you're looking for a fun and festive Thanksgiving dessert, make these incredibly fun candy turkeys with kids. Decorate sandwich cookies with your kid'…
No campfire? No skewers? No worries! You do not need all of those elements in order to enjoy some s'mores. S'mores dip is quick and easy to make, requiri…
My mother-in-law perfected this sugar cookie recipe. She even won an award for it one year at the Kentucky State Fair.
She died a few years ago, but …