- Prep Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
Makes: 10 servings
Delightful Easy Dessert for any occasion.
Cinnamon Graham Crackers, crushed
2 large packages
Vanilla instant pudding
1 large can
sliced peaches, drained
1 large container
of frozen whipped topping, thawed
caramel ice cream topping
chopped nuts, optional
1. Prepare pudding according to package directions and mix in ground cinnamon; set aside.
2. Crush cinnamon graham crackers in a blender or place in a plastic
bag using a rolling pin.
3. Fill the bottom of a large bowl with half of the cinnamon graham cracker crumbs.
4. Cover crumbs with half of prepared pudding.
5. Distribute half of the drained peach slices over pudding.
6. Spread half of the whipped topping over peaches.
7. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
8. Drizzle caramel ice cream topping over top of last layer of whipped topping.
9. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, if desired.
10. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
via My own recipe that I invented
other recipes in desserts
Originally a recipe for peanut butter cookies, but I chose to swap out for something even more delicious - Nutella!
This crisp has a crunchy, crumbly topping with a warm and soft center. Topped with ice cream, it is sure to be a hit.
A festive easy to prepare trifle. My family loves it and requests it for all Patriotic Holidays! You will need a 16 cup trifle bowl or glass bowl.