- Prep Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
Makes: 10 servings
Delightful Easy Dessert for any occasion.
Cinnamon Graham Crackers, crushed
2 large packages
Vanilla instant pudding
1 large can
sliced peaches, drained
1 large container
of frozen whipped topping, thawed
caramel ice cream topping
chopped nuts, optional
1. Prepare pudding according to package directions and mix in ground cinnamon; set aside.
2. Crush cinnamon graham crackers in a blender or place in a plastic
bag using a rolling pin.
3. Fill the bottom of a large bowl with half of the cinnamon graham cracker crumbs.
4. Cover crumbs with half of prepared pudding.
5. Distribute half of the drained peach slices over pudding.
6. Spread half of the whipped topping over peaches.
7. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
8. Drizzle caramel ice cream topping over top of last layer of whipped topping.
9. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, if desired.
10. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
via My own recipe that I invented
other recipes in desserts
Absolutely no baking required. This is a favorite among my family and friends, I get scorned if I don't bring it to get-togethers. It's easy to make and …
Creamy peanut butter and chocolate goodness!
Giving a gift from the kitchen in a fun and economical way to let someone know you are thinking of them during this time of year. This easy to create, fa…