Paula Deen Cookware Set | SheSpeaks

• Liduvina Liduvina
    04.29.13

I cook a lot. This set is awesome. Worth the money you do get what you pay for!

• linkage7 By  linkage7
    11.08.14

looks good, would like to try this

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.29.13

I cook a lot. This set is awesome. Worth the money you do get what you pay for!

• Egganika By  Egganika
    04.20.12

Nice set to own......bought it for an excellent deal last christmas from kohls.....very easy to clean up...and looks elegant too....

• chickmomma By  chickmomma
    04.18.12

Great set, would make a perfect bridal gift, one should always start your cooking career with good pans!!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    12.29.11

I got this on sale at Walmart for their Black Friday sale. I paid $85 for the entire set in red. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Paula Deen cookware! It makes me want to cook more often. It is easy to clean (or so he says), and can be put in the dishwasher, although they really don't need it since the food never sticks to it! I have had friends over and actually showed these off. LOL I love them!

• Pearly By  Pearly
    12.03.11

I received the red set of Paula Deen cookware a year ago for Christmas and after using them just about every day, they look practically new! I love cooking with them because the food really doesn't stick to them at all and they are very easy to just hand wash. I've never been more pleased with a set of cookware in my 25+ years of cooking.

• stringer1 By  stringer1
    09.09.11

I absolutely love my paula deen cookware set. It is beautiful and I love to cook with it. Nothing and I mean nothing will stick to these pans. I have used all of them and they have all been even more than I expected them to be.

• srilu_2002 By  srilu_2002
    11.24.10

I don't have this set but i would love to buy it this year.

• talianfly126 By  talianfly126
    12.09.09

I'm getting this set but in BLUE for christmas and im so EXCITED! My old pots and pans dont clean well and well suck, needless to say im psyched about getting these in a few weeks

• JSut01 By  JSut01
    11.27.09

I actually do not have this set, but would love to have it. I have used them at my moms. They are so easy to clean, even stuck on gravy and such. I also agree that they look great. I love Paula Deen.