Parker Brothers Hasbro Pictureka | SheSpeaks

• Michelle1215 By  Michelle1215
    02.05.16

want a great family night full of fun this is it.

• Desiree89 By  Desiree89
    07.02.13

My 7 year old daughter absolutely loves this game and it's fun for all ages.

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

We bought this for my daughter for Christmas last year. We love it. There are so many ways to play & you can flip the board pieces.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i played this game with my friends and we all enjoyed it.

• Melbabe By  Melbabe
    03.17.10

I completely agree with the con. Their are seven kids in my family so keeping game pieces together is nearly impossible. I did find though that this was did stay together pretty great because there weren't many small pieces.

• tif_ki By  tif_ki
    10.02.09

after seeing this on jon and kate and watching the 5 year olds play and hearing kate say it was fun for all her kids i have considered buying it. im sure that was a totally smart marketing ploy by hasbro. so i fugured id hear what the REAL costumers are saying. my kids are deffantly getting this for christmas.

• deegaroo By  deegaroo
    08.13.09

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! My kids love it and it completely occupies their time. YEA!

• maggietulips By  maggietulips
    05.06.09

Great game for the entire family!! My 7 year old LOVES it! And it even kept my 3 year old twin boys attention!!! Not an easy thing to do :) :)