Parents Magazine | SheSpeaks

• victoria8310 victoria8310
    03.20.13

This is a great magazine for anyone that is a parent. Great articles that are very helpful for parenting.

• melissellis78 By  melissellis78
    08.07.15

Very informative for first time moms as well as the seasoned mom.

• sara321 By  sara321
    06.30.14

I love that I was able to get a free subscription to this magazine when my first child was born. It was definitely very informative for a first time mom. I do not read it anymore, mainly because I have two children and no free time to read any magazine.

• lilmrshaynes By  lilmrshaynes
    10.10.13

Love everything about this magazine! Articles are great and I always read it cover to cover!

• Ourjobasparents By  Ourjobasparents
    10.07.13

I have been reading this magazine for the past 10 years! It has tons of advice that help parents get through the ruff patches in parenting moments. The articles make you feel like you are not alone when you think you are in some situations. Great advice.

• jvalbooks By  jvalbooks
    09.25.13

Awesome magazine!!

• marip1 By  marip1
    09.22.13

This is really a good magazine. I use to buy this magazine when my kids were small. Now my kids are all grownup now,

• Dwn4MyFam By  Dwn4MyFam
    09.18.13

this is a great magazine for young parents. they give great tips

• victoria8310 By  victoria8310
    03.20.13

• tealvr By  tealvr
    01.16.13

A must have magazine if you have kids or grand kids. It is interesting and gives you advice and more important it gives you added knowledge.

• mamawormie By  mamawormie
    01.16.13

I get a lot of helpful parenting tips and ideas from this magazine, I love it!