Parents Choice walmart brand HYpoallergenic fragrance free baby wipes | SheSpeaks

• Jlynn627 By  Jlynn627
    10.04.16

Love this product!

This is the only wipe I use for both of my children.They are cheap and last for awhile.They are also thick for being a cheaper brand.love them!

• Bcarreras44 By  Bcarreras44
    07.18.16

this are my fav wipes and brand. They are really affordable and they last a while

• Elisrana By  Elisrana
    07.14.16

Baby Wipes

These were great on the go or to clean little hands and face. I felt they were a little rough for their delicate bum.

• superchixor By  superchixor
    07.11.16

Better than the pricey brands

Just as great if not better than the pricier brands. Thick and cheap! Love them!

• Aliciaheven86 By  Aliciaheven86

Too watery

I used to buy these instead of paying the extra money for name brand. But I soon went back to name brand because these would irritate my son's skin. They have way too much water in them so I'd have to squeeze it out before use.

Parents choice wipes

I received these as a baby shower gift and I honestly loved they feel exactly like the honest company wipes but at a cheaper price. I do like that they are thin and soft but durable. I do feel like they do the job. I will purchase these wipes again after I run out. I also like that the ones received weren't scented.