Parents Choice ( walmart brand) HYpoallergenic fragrance free baby wipes Review | SheSpeaks

• tatetabby88 By  tatetabby88
    11.05.19

Best wipes

These are the only wipes that dont irritate my son skin. They have started putting wipes in a sealed bag on the big boxes so they stay moist longer.

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Love them

I love PC wipes! They're soft and work great on my babies. Cheaper plus you get more In here than you do with name brands!

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.14.18

Fresh wipes

What a great product same quality with unbeatable prices you get more for your money last a long time good for messy kids and everything in between I would buy this again for sure

• Jlynn627 By  Jlynn627
    10.04.16

Love this product!

This is the only wipe I use for both of my children.They are cheap and last for awhile.They are also thick for being a cheaper brand.love them!

• Bcarreras44 By  Bcarreras44
    07.18.16

this are my fav wipes and brand. They are really affordable and they last a while

• Elisrana By  Elisrana
    07.14.16

Baby Wipes

These were great on the go or to clean little hands and face. I felt they were a little rough for their delicate bum.

• superchixor By  superchixor
    07.11.16

Better than the pricey brands

Just as great if not better than the pricier brands. Thick and cheap! Love them!

• Aliciaheven86 By  Aliciaheven86

Too watery

I used to buy these instead of paying the extra money for name brand. But I soon went back to name brand because these would irritate my son's skin. They have way too much water in them so I'd have to squeeze it out before use.

Parents choice wipes

I received these as a baby shower gift and I honestly loved they feel exactly like the honest company wipes but at a cheaper price. I do like that they are thin and soft but durable. I do feel like they do the job. I will purchase these wipes again after I run out. I also like that the ones received weren't scented.

• MMunoz9307 By  MMunoz9307
    04.30.16

Great find

I received these from a baby shower for my little one and I have to admit I am impressed by the quality, especially since these are store brand products. I will purchase these again!

• HippieMommy By  HippieMommy
    04.27.16

Great wipes!

I use these for my son and I really like them. They are soft, super moist, and great for his super sensitive skin.