Parents Choice Real Cloth Sensitive Skin Baby Wipes Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.17.18

Reusable? Yay! Satisfied customer

Love this product genius idea I'm super happy that these are reusable saves money and works extremely well I'd get this again for sure these wipes are a big Time saver I'm already looking for more by this company highly recommended

• Ahyden By  Ahyden
    01.29.11

I love these!! I would buy these over pampers!

• david62803 By  david62803
    08.19.10

Love these wipes they are thick, so you don't need as many wipes for those dirty diapers.

• Whitegurl1140 By  Whitegurl1140
    08.19.10

I don't really care for the parents choice wipes. i actually prefer the up&up wipes ( the old target brand) They are cotton and thick and gentle. The parents choice made my daughter's skin break out sadly :-(.

• baber326 By  baber326
    07.24.10

Love these wipes also,great price and quality product.

• kellyb85 By  kellyb85
    07.23.10

I haver ALWAYS used these wipes!!! They have always done the job, if not just as good then better than the expensive ones!!

• ccos10052009 By  ccos10052009
    05.31.10

Awesome product! I make my own cloth wipes now but these are a great affordable alternative. Especially for travel or when your on the go!

• bkress By  bkress
    01.29.10

I also use these! I love 'em!

• Beloved2809 By  Beloved2809
    01.15.10

Awesome awesome awesome! Great price and comparable to Pampers Sensitive!

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    11.05.09

I absolutely love these baby wipes! They are thick and textured, so you won't need as many during a typical diaper change. The wipes themselves are great for sensitive skin and are not overly wet. They come in a 3-pack of 3 convienant dispensers. They great to use at home or on the go. There are 80 wipes in each dispensing pack, so you get a total 240 for $3.99. Great low price!