Parents Choice Real Cloth Sensitive Skin Baby Wipes | SheSpeaks

• Ahyden By  Ahyden
    01.29.11

I love these!! I would buy these over pampers!

• david62803 By  david62803
    08.19.10

Love these wipes they are thick, so you don't need as many wipes for those dirty diapers.

• Whitegurl1140 By  Whitegurl1140
    08.19.10

I don't really care for the parents choice wipes. i actually prefer the up&up wipes ( the old target brand) They are cotton and thick and gentle. The parents choice made my daughter's skin break out sadly :-(.

• baber326 By  baber326
    07.24.10

Love these wipes also,great price and quality product.

• kellyb85 By  kellyb85
    07.23.10

I haver ALWAYS used these wipes!!! They have always done the job, if not just as good then better than the expensive ones!!

• ccos10052009 By  ccos10052009
    05.31.10

Awesome product! I make my own cloth wipes now but these are a great affordable alternative. Especially for travel or when your on the go!

• mommyharris By  mommyharris
    05.18.10

Parents Choice wipes are the BEST. I'm so glad I found these. I used up and Ups from Target and was so disappointed because they were so stretchy, I felt like I had to use 2-3 of them to do one job of the Huggies wipes. Then I found PC, saved about $1.50 and they are just like Huggies. I will say they do tend to dry out faster but that could be because my 3 year old keeps getting into the tub and leaving the lid open!

• bkress By  bkress
    01.29.10

I also use these! I love 'em!

• Beloved2809 By  Beloved2809
    01.15.10

Awesome awesome awesome! Great price and comparable to Pampers Sensitive!

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    11.05.09

I absolutely love these baby wipes! They are thick and textured, so you won't need as many during a typical diaper change. The wipes themselves are great for sensitive skin and are not overly wet. They come in a 3-pack of 3 convienant dispensers. They great to use at home or on the go. There are 80 wipes in each dispensing pack, so you get a total 240 for $3.99. Great low price!