Parent's Choice Baby Bottles Review | SheSpeaks

• Pompbella By  Pompbella
    03.09.20

Unbeatable price

Less than $1 a bottle! Cute designs. Basic bottle.

• Krystal_DawnL By  Krystal_DawnL
    04.08.17

Awesome bottles!

I absolutely love these bottles. I've used them for all 3 of my girls. Never had any issues with gas, leaks or melting when I microwaved the bottles.

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

These are the only bottles I swore by when my two youngest were babies! The quality was amazing for the affordable price!

• Connoranddarrylsmommy By  Connoranddarrylsmommy
    06.14.15

My son didnt like these but they are great durable and have excellent quality

• Mother6 By  Mother6
    06.14.15

I didn't use these early on with my little ones due to the fact that I had premies. Once they were a few months old I switched and stuck with this brand due to the cost effectiveness.

• kellimanthey85 By  kellimanthey85
    01.01.15

Absolutely LOVE these bottles. Cheap, cute, easy to find and don't leak. I will be using them primarily for my next child.

• Stacer20 By  Stacer20
    11.04.14

These are the only bottle my youngest daughter would use, unfortunately after a few weeks they dont seem to get as clean so i throw them away and buy new.

• sweetmonkey8577 By  sweetmonkey8577
    10.26.14

Very affordable and work great.

• Sassbar22 By  Sassbar22
    09.17.14

These are a great value. These are the bottles I prefer to use. I had no problems with them and I'm glad they fit other nipples as well without leaks or issues.

• bperno By  bperno
    04.18.13

These worked great when needed new bottles. They fit a lot of different nipples so can still use the nipple your child likes the best. They are also at a great price!

• mandiesmith080311 By  mandiesmith080311
    01.21.13

They are low priced and have many different designs. You can afford to buy several at a time. They work great and look cute.

• cowgirl_3298 By  cowgirl_3298
    09.23.12

These are great bottles especially for the price. When my daugter was a newborn the small bottle was her favorite. The only downside is that they don't vent well and create a lot of pressure inside wo every minute or so we had to get her to unlatch from the bottle so the pressure could be released - this of course causes a good many bubbles in the bottle. Aside from that though they are great bottles and very cute patterns!

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

My daughter still uses these while cup training. They were low priced, adorable designs, and have lasted the past 14 months with my li'l one! =) I was very happy to find these being a single mom I didn't have much money to buy all the things I needed when I was pregnant with my baby girl so Thank You Parents Choice!!

• MamaKass3 By  MamaKass3
    07.15.12

My newest baby used these. I originally bought the playtex drop ins but he refused that nipple. So I bought these on a whim spur of the moment shopping trip. Couldnt beat the price so I figured why not take a chance. He loved them! No problems with them at all. No leaks, easy to clean, no gas.

• Biancaarevalo By  Biancaarevalo
    03.23.12

Great bottles at a great price