ParaNorman | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I watch this movie with my god-daughter all the time. We both love it. I've read some of the reviews about the movie mentioning overweight people, sex, etc. and honestly, I feel like they are too uptight. It's a movie about a kid who sees dead people! What did you expect...rainbows and bunnies??

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

I watched this when it first came out and thought it was super good! I think ten and up would enjoy this little Halloween movie. It also has a good message about bullying and not judging people just because they are different.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.21.16

This movie is awesome and perfect for Halloween!! I saw it on free form and it just fit perfectly.

• ArianWolf By  ArianWolf
    06.30.16

I really enjoyed this movie. Very entertaining and funny. Interesting story line. And a twist at the end I wasn't expecting lol.

• GloGood By  GloGood
    03.03.16

I actually loved this movie. The animation was amazing to start with. The main reason I enjoyed this movie was the message behind it. How Norman was bullied and misunderstood opened a conversation for my niece and I.

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    11.01.15

im not lying when i say that this movie actually kept me on edge. it was great and i loved the ending!!

• RachelRitaRae By  RachelRitaRae
    10.25.15

I wasn't crazy about the animation in this film, it's too bad because the story line is good and a good teaching for kids but does not keep my attention or even my kids.

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

Not suitable for children. The ending was a shock to me

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.19.15

Did not like the storyline to this movie and didn't feel it was appropriate for kids.

• Apesmo83 By  Apesmo83
    06.15.15

What's with the low ratings. Good wholesome family comedy. Funny characters a little spooky good story. 2 thumbs up for me

• CourtDez3035 By  CourtDez3035
    11.20.14

Watched this movie with my 8 year old daughter and it was so not appropriate! I guess I need to read the PG 13. I assumed it was a child Halloween movie. There is too much mature audience content in this movie! Beware!!