Paper Mate Write Bros Mechanical Pencils | SheSpeaks

• h2ocrazy h2ocrazy
    08.08.13

Our children love mechanical pencils but these are not the sharpest pencil in the box! The lead is constantly breaking, even without pushing hard. As you press the eraser end to push out the lead, the lead falls due to being broken inside already. I do like the erasers and they are smudge resistant - the only saving grace for this product.

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

Must have

Precise lines, smooth dark lead, excellent eraser. I always have these around the house!

• karaellen89 By  karaellen89
    03.18.16

I really like these pencils .they never break when I write with them .they are affordable and they come with several in a pack .they are the best to buy

• KimberleeGoodson By  KimberleeGoodson
    03.13.16

Use these everyday for school! Love writing with these mechanical pencils.

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

While the price is nice and the quality isn't too terrible my only complaint is that it seems like everytime I buy a pack of these at least one malfunctions and refuses to work.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

I use mechanical pencils as much as my children do. These pencils are hard to keep from breaking the lead each time to use them. You really have to be careful of how hard you press on the lead. It is a little frustrating. My children have asked to use a different brand of mechanical pencil. Sorry.

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    05.08.14

Paper Mate has always been a go to name when were penicil and pen shopping. I swear we buy them just for the kids to lose,break, or give away!! These write nicely and are a great price.

• h2ocrazy By  h2ocrazy