Pantene ProV Relaxed and Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Jlynn627 By  Jlynn627
    10.04.16

Love this stuff!

Love this stuff!left my hair smelling amazing and extremely soft!

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

I really like Pantene products. They smell really good and work as promised. Will continue to use!

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    02.12.16

I received a small sample bottle of this. I did enjoy it, made my hair soft and manageable. However the price point is a little too much. however if I find it on sale, I'll be sure to snatch it up.

• MizzMonic By  MizzMonic
    09.28.11

Love Pantene, but was not excited with the relaxed care products as I am with the other Pantene products.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.26.11

I love the way this smells and how it leaves my hair

• blessed96 By  blessed96
    05.02.11

This shampoo cleans well, but really strips your hair if it tends to be dry like mine. My hair is tightly coiled and dry. This product left my hair feeling and looking as dry as straw. I really wanted to like the product. I had to deep condition with another product and start over. I keep this product around just in case I use heavy styling procducts with heavy waxes or other yucky stuff. It makes a good cleaner for outdoor tools and yard toys.

• princess126600 By  princess126600
    01.04.10

Pantene is bad for your hair. They use the same ingredients in this that you put on your floors to make them shiny!

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    11.20.09

Pantene Relaxed and natural intensive moisturizing shampoo is very effective at delivering stronger and healthier hair. It conditions, moisturize and detangle your hair as you wash and it makes comb out a breeze. It detangles to help with less breakage minimizing damage caused by combing.