Pantene ProV Relaxed and Natural Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• MizzMonic By  MizzMonic
    09.28.11

Love Pantene, but my hair is a moisture absorber and very thick. I like the conditioner but did not get the smooth and silky feeling on my hair that I get from using the regular Pantene products.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.26.11

I use this along with the shampoo and its AMAZING

• Alyssarae92293 By  Alyssarae92293
    11.22.09

IM DYING TO TRY THIS PRODUCT I HEARD ITS GREAT LIKE MANY OF PANTENE PRODUCTS....OF COURSE I DOESNT REPAIR SPLIT ENDS... NOTHING CAN REPAIR SPLIT ENDS... THE ONLY WAY THE REPAIR SPLIT END IS TO CUT THEM OFF

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    11.20.09

Pantene Relaxed & Natural intensive moisturizing Conditioner helps seal in moisture lost from every day wear and tear. And one of the best features of the conditioner is that it has a very pleasant scent that is long lasting. In my opinion this is a routine moisturizer. Why? Because it is pretty good at moisturizing your hair and not weighting it down with a heavy build up on your hair. That way you can use it daily.., however, I would not use it for a deep conditioner for rebuilding and repairing split or damaged hair.