Pantene ProV Relaxed Natural Dry to Moisturized Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• jillz1443 By  jillz1443
    01.30.15

This pantene product is a bit different than other pantene products. Upon use, it makes your hair softer, more manageable, and it even smells good. Dry hair? No problem pantene solves that problem with continued use. I rate it a 4.6 out of 5. 4.6 stars out of 5.

• icysupreme By  icysupreme
    12.04.13

This has got to be the best conditioner on the planet! After washing I applied a small amount of this conditioner and it seemed to spread!! My uair was dry and thirsty, now looks like I been to the shop!! ♥♡♥ IT!

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    10.10.13

Great conditioner to tame hair. I transitioned from relaxed back to natural and this was the perfect conditioner to tame my hair and make it manageable. I used it as a leave in and my hair would look healthy, shiny, and almost tangle free.

• qponqueen By  qponqueen
    10.26.11

I have used this on my naturally wavy, frizzy hair also, and it works great!!!! Love It!!!!

• ElegantlyWasted By  ElegantlyWasted
    02.23.11

I am white but I have course, thick, damaged, curly hair so sometimes I try african american products. This one, however, did not work for me. It left my hair flat and oily feeling. I immediately felt the need to rewash my hair. I tried it a few more times with the same results and then gave the remainder to my mother who was excited to try it was disappointed with the same results that I had. Maybe a gem for african american hair but not so great for us white girls.

• CrystalAnne By  CrystalAnne
    02.03.11

Im biracial, black and white with natuarl curly hair. So it's hard for me to find products for my hair that will actually work. I have relaxed my hair many years ago. Now I just relax the roots because there very hard to tame. This product helped so much

• JustFenix By  JustFenix
    11.14.10

Don't judge a book by it's cover when it comes to this product. Sure it says it's for Women of Color but they should have added Women with Curls. Any woman with curly hair knows what a nightmare it care be to find a balance between controling the frizz and weighing down the curl. Even if you are lucky enough to find that dream product, it only seems to work for about one bottle before your hair develops some strange immunity to it. Pantenes Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color really is a miracle in a bottle. I've been using this conditioner exclusively for 5 years now and the frizz is non existance, curls are full and bouncy, my hair has body and life. I've spent up to $40 a bottle tying to find the perfect product and this $4 product has put them all to shame.