Pantene Pro-V Hydrating Curls Shampoo and Conditioner Review | SheSpeaks

• Mimina By  Mimina
    07.13.17

Do not buy

Don't use Pantene products, they only make you feel that your hair is clean, but in reality its just the experience they are selling.

• Msjayden By  Msjayden
    04.25.17

I include in my rotation

I was excited when I first saw this shampoo and conditioner in the store. My hair is frizzy and in between wavy and curly. My hair drives me nuts. It's not wavy to where it cutes and it's not curly enough to just let it be. I am lucky though on occasion my hair does curl nicely and I can just wear it. My main problem is my curls aren't uniform. I can have a spiral curl the a weird wave curl. I feel like this helped my frizz go down and also helped define more of my curls. It has helped to wear I can wear my hair how it is without much effort. I enjoy the smell, not overwhelming or overpowering. My only negative is when I have been using it for a while it feels like it dries out my hair. But I just rotate my shampoo and conditioners and this has been including in the rotation more than once. I do hope though in the future that there will be more products aimed towards curly hair.

• amylynn76 By  amylynn76
    09.24.14

Made my hair feel like a oily pile of hay. Not good for curly heads..

• allyson By  allyson
    07.05.12

Nice for the first three hours, then it loses it's smell. I shampoo every day with this and it never lasts more than three hours. Maybe it is due to my extra thick hair.

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.19.10

I have permed curly hair and have been using Pantene for curly hair for years! I use all the Pantene for curly hair products and LOVE THEM!!!!!! They are absolutely the best! A little goes a long way and they are thick and leave my hair in GREAT condition!!! I cant say enough good things about Pantene for curly hair!!!!!!

• krpierce84 By  krpierce84
    08.04.10

Actually, I don't have curly hair. My hair is stick straight and fine but its really dry. I tried this shampoo and conditioner at a friends house and loved it. makes my hair very smooth and soft.

• Beloved2809 By  Beloved2809
    01.15.10

This is such a good product! I have hard water, and this helps to soften my hair! It can cause build up, so I use it sparingly

• boricuaprincesa1 By  boricuaprincesa1
    11.17.09

I love this product! I use the Pantene Pro-V Hydrating Curls Shampoo and Conditioner. I have tried so many products that claim to moisturize hair but this is the first product that has truly moisturized and hydrated my hair. The shampoo and conditioner are nice and thick and you don't have use a lot to get the most out of it. I would definitely recommend this product for those with curly hair.