Pantene Pro V Curly Hair Series Curly to Straight Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• karih1 By  karih1
    12.13.14

I love this, my sons hair is curly and frizzy, I have tried everything. This shampoo made his hair so smooth. It was great!!!

• bcp8718 By  bcp8718
    10.03.13

This is an awesome product. I love the way it smooths my frizzy hair!! This product is is better than all of the more expensive brands. Great product with a great price!!!

• yamilethf By  yamilethf
    09.30.13

I used to love this shampoo I never bought anything else it was amazing I used it for a good 6 plus years until they changed the formula and this stuff was just not cutting it for me any more. It did not due anything for my hair anymore, it felt so dry, my curls had no bounce and my hair felt heavy and dirty after only hours of washing it. I had to change it because it was no longer working for me.

• sshively By  sshively
    05.02.13

well it did add a lot of bounce to my curls and made them easier to mange

• kitakayl By  kitakayl
    05.01.13

I have been using Pantene since '06 and continue to stay true to it. I have kinky hair and it detangles very well. Satisfied.

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    03.12.12

This is your average shampoo by Pantene. I'm not sure it takes my curly hair to straight as it says. Still, I'll continue using it until I finish but probably won't purchase again.

• mcmmcm By  mcmmcm
    11.05.11

Love the shampoo but over time it didnt hold up to the humidity

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.14.10

According to my bestie, that is how many stars this product deserves. I want to try it out, but I don't know if I should, cause my friend's curls are different than mine. My hair is more wavey. I don't know if I should take the chance. Moneys tight and I don't want to waste it on something that doesn't work for me. Please give me a free sample. Thanks a million! :)

• april28 By  april28
    05.29.10

This product is pretty good, but I wasn't blown away. I also have nearly waste length curly hair but didn't get the same results. I also live in a very humid area (environmental factors are huge for me). I'm still looking for the miracle product.

• Tyra1276 By  Tyra1276
    05.20.10

Really?? Seriously?? I am actually very excited to hear this! I have mid-back length hair, that is very thick, and very curly. I straighten it each time I wash it. I would be beyond the moon if something worked well enough to allow me to wear my hair natural without overloading it with product. I am about out of conditioner, so I will be purchasing this product to try out tomorrow.