Pantene ProV Beautiful Lengths Shampoo Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Rachael1289 Rachael1289
    08.02.16

Honestly, I never use anything else on my hair. I have extremely curly, thick, colored/bleached, and, now, LONG hair. All thanks to this line right here. I tried growing out my hair for years, but with the strengthening and dying, it just couldn't grow.. Then I switched to Pantene permanently and it's literally at my hips!!! And I could never get it more than a few inches past my shoulders... It's the best.

• Rachael1289 By  Rachael1289
    08.02.16

• mccraynicole37 By  mccraynicole37
    02.25.14

My hair is thin with moods wings and it worked fine for me

• moon12216 By  moon12216
    08.17.13

Shampoo comes out white.It feels really smooth.While working it in I noticed it was making my hair feel softer.After I finished using it I noticed my hair was soft to the touch and easier to brush.I usually have issues with my hair being tangly but after using this product I haven't had as many tangles in my hair.Ive also had less hair breakage after using this product. Overall Im loving this product!

• NPietrobon By  NPietrobon
    07.17.13

I really like this pantene shampoo. I tried it because I had a coupon and now I will continue to purchase it. I've seen people say that it leaves buildup but ALL shampoos do. You should alternate the shampoo you use for every wash to ensure you don't have any buildup.

• horseshoekels By  horseshoekels
    05.20.13

I have never seen a product do exactly what is claims until using this line. My short hair has grown by leaps and bounds since using this shampoo and conditioner. truly grows you hair longer and stronger in a quick amount of time.

• taphil01 By  taphil01
    03.12.13

I have long thick wavy hair just above my waist. I've tried many shampoos & conditioners out on the market ranging from salon brands to drug store. I personally haven't had much trouble with Pantene. I have had several hair dressers tell me that Pantene is the worst product to use on the hair and it causes damage but anthey never solidified their reasons when I questioned. This particular product left my hair soft and detangled. The scent wasn't over powering. I didn't have any frizzies with this system so I didn't need much syling product other than a leave in spray conditioner. After about 2 1/2 wks is when I noticed my hair had adapted to this and had to switch products. , I was happy with it!

• peeweebookbug By  peeweebookbug
    09.05.12

Like the texture and the scent of this product. Helps clean the gunk off that other shampoos leave in my hair.

• Roblynn By  Roblynn
    09.02.12

I found this Pantene to be, well, like all the other Pantene's I've tried. They work great the first few times and then slowly but surely, the build up begins and before you know it you have lank, lifeless hair that looks dull and greasy and totally unmanageable. Not to mention how it dries out your hair under all that silicone!!! I love the smell of Pantene, and have often wished I could find one that consistently works, but even with a clarifying shampoo once a week, it's just not worth the damage it causes my hair.

• mason2005 By  mason2005
    10.26.11

I have used Pantene products for over 10 years now. I love their affordable and manageable prodcuts. I now am sharing their greatness with my daughter.

• transoumom By  transoumom
    03.29.10

I agree with jadedgrin and pinkpixie. I use Pantene Beautiful Lengths, and I love it. I have thick, long, coarse hair that I blowdry every day. It has really cut down on my split ends. I use very little product on my hair, and Pantene never causes greasiness or weighs it down. The people who hate it just have a different type of hair that it does not work for.