Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner Review | SheSpeaks

• jogeraci By  jogeraci
    12.06.19

Salon Quality at Drugstore Prices

Love Pantene shampoo and conditioner. The price is inexpensive for the quality of the product. I also find my daughter's long hair has less split ends because of the ease combing out after applying conditioner.

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.26.19

Leaves hair greasy

Leaves your hair super greasy and looks dull. Not a fan and would not purchase as this does not wash out easily.

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

I wasn't impressed with this product, it was very comparable to regular Pantene products. The cost was very high. I don't find this product remarkable.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Pantene Nature Fusion Conditioner

Pantene Nature Fusion Conditioner leaves hair silky soft and tangle free.

• sweetpeababy91 By  sweetpeababy91
    08.21.17

I got this conditioner thinking it would be great because I love pantene, but the results were really poor. My hair became dryer and weighed down.. It made my hair feel really weird and made my hair just not feel right. The smell is very nice but other than that I am not impressed.

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

De tangled!

Have always been a big fan of Pantene products! Really enjoyed this product, however enjoy other scents better. It is great an detangling hair.

• liz8762 By  liz8762
    09.07.16

cant wait to try

so i cant wait to try this i love pantene i currently pantene smooth&sleek lisses et soyeux

• tammy1971 By  tammy1971
    08.17.16

Pantene Natural Fusion Conditioner.

Now this is a Great Conditioner, the scent is magnificent, and With having long hair, this conditioner works great to tame the frizz I have with having wavy hair, my hair is always soft and shiny when using this... Definitely Try it if you haven't already..a Must Have...

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    07.18.16

TRY IT AMAZING

O LOVE THIS CONDITIONER IT LEAVES MY HAIR SMOOTH AND SOFT TANGLE FREE

• cassporter89 By  cassporter89
    02.11.16

i love pantene products! they always keep my hair shiny and full of volume

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.06.16

It's pretty good at keeping my long hair smooth and tangle-free, but I find I have to use a lot of it and keep it on for a longer amount of time than the package says to. I love that it incorporates natural ingredients, and it does smell amazing. I don't recommend for fine long hair though, because it will weigh it down a bit.

• dsquilts02 By  dsquilts02
    12.17.15

I love the way this product makes my hair feel. I dye my hair and it is frequently so dry from that and straightening it. This really gives back some moisture when I need it.

• nayna0121 By  nayna0121
    12.16.15

This product has a great scent. The results it gave my hair were not great. My hair was soft, but very weighed down and did not seem to wash out very well.

• nayna0121 By  nayna0121
    12.16.15

• keyonna8743 By  keyonna8743
    11.30.15

Not really a fan of pantene!! For me none of their products are moisturizing enough