Pantene Classic Care Solutions 2-in-1 Review | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    07.10.19

Terrible product

I do not recommend Pantene products to others who have fine hair. This shampoo and condkitier really leaves my hair oily and with residue long after washing. In addition, the 2-1 products by Pantene caused dandruff and buildup in my hair. Would not recommend or purchase again.

• whitekittypaws By  whitekittypaws
    07.05.16

Time saver

The fact that this is 2 in 1 saves me time when I am in a hurry. I still prefer doing the shampoo and conditioner separately but this stuff does work fairly well for being both. It just doesn't leave my hair feeling as quenched as I am used to when I use 2 products as opposed to one.

• deadlybeauty By  deadlybeauty
    10.18.15

The best 2 in 1 I have ever used. It smells great, leaves my hair soft and manageable.

• sharmamegha1209 By  sharmamegha1209
    09.14.15

Not bad shampoo at all. Not too expensive either specially if you buy it on sale. But i dont like 2 in 1 because i would still need to apply conditioner afterward.

• cranderson76 By  cranderson76
    09.13.15

I have been using this product for years. It makes my hair smell so clean. It gives a great shine. I always get compliments on my hair.

• sofiemanuka By  sofiemanuka
    08.22.15

Gives the hair the shine they need. Unfortunately it makes my hair fall out so despite the fact that I love the smell I can't use it regularly

• goldneve By  goldneve
    10.13.14

Pantene is a pretty good product for me, gives my hair the body and shine that I like.

• Beth33 By  Beth33
    10.01.14

Its not my first choice but it still is a good shampoo. The problem I have with it is that I have thick long hair and it weighs it down instead of giving some volume.

• crazydi By  crazydi
    10.25.13

Pantene makes my hair limp. My hair has no body & is very fine & this shampoo makes it very heavy.

• MissAnnieB By  MissAnnieB
    10.23.13

I love Pantene products, it work great on my hair!

• levina By  levina
    09.03.13

I really don't like this product because it has some damaging chemicals in it. I stopped using pantene after I went thru hair loss. It's not suitable for me. I just don't like it at all.

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    08.22.13

I can't live without Pantene, my hair is thin and fine and without Pantene my hair is a mess and unmanageable!

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Not a fan of 2 in1, but love pantene products.

• BreLizzy By  BreLizzy
    08.07.13

Totally great! My little sister is disabled and hates baths so we use this as a household product and its quick you don't spend a whole twenty mins to rinse out. Plus my hair was clean

• jofer36 By  jofer36     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.11.13

I never used to use a two in one product until I met Pantene Clasic Care 2 in 1. I never felt like it was cleaning my hair, it felt like I was only conditioning it. Pantene 2 in 1 makes my hair feel clean and moisturized. It costs more but its worth it.