Pangea Organics Egyptian Fennel with Grapefruit and Sweet Orange | SheSpeaks

• bayoustar By  bayoustar
    10.20.12

Egyptian Fennel with Grapefruit and Sweet Orange Pros: Grapefruit (antioxidant) SWEET ORANGE (soothing) (vitamin-rich) Gluten-Free, petroleum and synthetic free I received this product free about 4 weeks ago. I always keep lip gloss or balm with me. I have it stashed everywhere. Well I started using Pangea Organics Lip Balm right away. I like the way it feels on my lips, they feel moist but not greasy. And also unlike some lip balms which don't work well under lipstick this has not caused me any problems. I have been using it exclusively. I am really in love with it. I like the hint of citrus scent that it gives off. I love the way it keeps my lips hydrated and soft. This was my first time using a natural lip balm. But won't be my last. So it does get a kiss of approval.