Panda Express Orange Sauce | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Meh - if you have tried Panda Express' orange chicken, and you want an exact replica, I would not recommend. It doesn't taste the same.

• Liduvina Liduvina
    04.27.13

Did not like he taste of this at all

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.20.13

I love this! Doesnt exactly taste like panda, but its still a good sauce if you know what your doing with your chicken! :) I deep fry my chicken bits with batter and it they sorta look like little chicken nuggets then I add the sauce and toss them is a pan for a bit and Walla!!! Amazing, especially if you add a tad bit of hot sauce:)

• lil_bit2089 By  lil_bit2089
    10.13.13

I personally don't like it that much although using just a small amount in some dishes is okay but I keep it on hand because my fiance loves it and puts it on a lot of things. It's just a bit too spicy for my taste.

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.27.13

Did not like he taste of this at all

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

• puccaanne By  puccaanne
    10.08.09

i think this is great if u don't want to spend time making orange sauce from scratch. but don't use too much sauce and don't cook the chicken in it or it will burn. add it at the end when chicken is cooked and stir around. my husband bought this product at our local Ralph's in the Asian section but couldn't find it online and he doesn't remember what he paid for it-around $4-5.