Pan Seared Steak with Potatoes and Peas
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 3 servings
One pot cooking
Steak Medium Thick Cut boneless
Golden Idaho Potatoes, quartered and skinned
Flash Frozen Peas
1. Season both sides of steak with Mrs Dash and Adobe lightly. ( you can cut up the steak , but I keep it whole)
2. In medium heat add olive oil to coat pan. Place steak in hot pan and brown both sides. Sear 2 minutes both sides
3. Cut your four potatoes and place in water to avoid browning.
4. Once your steak has browned on both sides place your potatoes on top. Add about a cup of Chicken broth
5 Turn you pot on high for about a 1 minute with a lid. And let it simmer for about 10 minutes on med low heat
6. Add you Flash Frozen Peas in the End for the last 3 minutes. Place lid on pot so that they can steam.
7. Turn of Heat after and let pot sit covered for 3 minutes. Stir up
Total Cooking Time should be under 30 minutes. Check the consistency of you potatoes and steak. If the meat is still tough add more chicken broth and increase heat for a minute and turn on low for additional 10 minutes.
other recipes in main dishes
Fettuccine Alfredo is an incredibly rich dish, and can be a little intimidating. But the truth is, it's really easy to make, and can be put together in …
It tastes as good as it looks! Yum! You can SEE the flavor on those noodles!
Savory cheeses, beef or no beef upon preference, yellow corn tortillas, enchilada sauce, red hot, Tostitos corn chips