Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Aswagg89 By  Aswagg89
    01.22.18

Great diapers

I absolutely loved these! They worked great for my son who had really sensitive skin when he was a newborn. We tried these and never had a problem with any breakouts. They didn't leak, maybe on occasion, but for the most part they did with stand pretty well

• Katelynh By  Katelynh
    08.08.17

AMAZING DIAPERS

My absolute favorite diapers! I refused to use any other diapers but these. I never had a problem with leaking or rashes. My favorite part is the pee line that lets you know when they use the bathroom. Another thing is pamperd diapers always smell so good!

• Cgrovell By  Cgrovell
    07.21.17

The Pampers Senstive diapers were a life saver when I had my son last week. With newborn you never know how their skin will react it comes to diapers. These worked great to help his sensitive skin.

• Nikki4631 By  Nikki4631
    06.20.16

Leaked

I liked the Huggies diapers because they helped keep moisture off of my daughter. I however didn't liked the fact that they leaked most of the time.

• Leavitt12 By  Leavitt12
    01.06.16

I never really cared for Pampers diapers. It seems that every time my child went to the bathroom the pee socked through these diapers . They were soft and they seemed like they fit very well just did not handle the pee.

• HarleyPaige By  HarleyPaige
    11.05.15

I'm usually a huggies fan but I received a box from a friend and now that's all I'll use for my little one's sensitive skin .

• Mariasmommy2012 By  Mariasmommy2012
    10.10.15

My younger child couldn't use anything but these. She couldn't have all the perfume that is put into the diapers that smell like powder. It was a Lifesaver

• Alyanna17 By  Alyanna17
    10.03.15

Unfortunately I had a really bad experience with this pamper. They have my baby the worse pamper rushed ever. I change my baby always as soon as she is done but with this pamper no matter how fast i change her she would always get a rush. so i had to change them. Maybe it was my baby but i had a bad experience.

• val8703 By  val8703
    09.03.15

Love pampers one of my favorite brands for my child, they make great diapers... supports child overnight and does not leak...

• talleyalyssa11 By  talleyalyssa11
    08.20.15

Love pampers diapers. I will not use any other brand. Pampers does the job!