Pampers Swaddler Diapers | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

These diapers have great absorbency and I found the indicator strip on the outside to be very useful in determining whether baby needed a diaper change. However, it certainly is expensive, so I have switched to Baby Dry. I can live without the indicator strip.

• LoreHerrera By  LoreHerrera
    10.25.19

PAMPERS SWADDLERS

This brand is the very first brand I used on my daughter. I love that they have the little yellow line that turns a greenish blue when they have a wet diaper. Also they smell like baby powder which I personally LOVE!! only reason we did not continue to use is because we had TONS of diapers given to us for our baby shower so we had to use others up as well but non were as good as these!!

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

okay but pricey

Very expensive. If you can afford it, then go for it. Generally work well.

• clarefk By  clarefk
    04.18.19

the perfect diaper for your perfect baby

just the BEST. i used these with mabel and now am using them with winter. they catch everything. they never give them rashes. they even have a magical strip to tell you when they are wet.

• Kayla8908 By  Kayla8908
    02.04.19

Pampers baby dry diapers

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    08.14.18

Love Pampers Swaddler Type!

I absolutely love the Pampers Swaddlers! I have never had a leak with these. I have tried many different brands as well as the other Pampers types like Baby Dry and Cruisers and the Swaddlers type is by far the best. I have a petite little girl and these work great on her. I believe the swaddlers work best on the smaller sized babies.

• IE-mommy By  IE-mommy
    10.23.17

Best diaper

Best diapers ever, theyre soft, they hold great and easy to check with color changing line which makes it easy to check a sleeping baby. Cute and fun

• JasminBV By  JasminBV
    07.25.17

I've used all the other pampers but Swaddlers is my favorite it absorbs more than the other ones the only thing I don't like is like the net first cover it has but overall my favorite

• yvonneB By  yvonneB
    06.09.17

Diapers That Really Work

These by far are my favorite diapers for my little guy. I tried so hard to do cloth diapers with him but he would break out in a rash regardless of any method I tried. I tried to get the "cheaper" diapers but they would leak at nighttime and I just didn't like how stiff the diapers felt. I have always used Pampers Swaddles when my children were newborns, but this is the first time I have used these diapers in the larger sizes. My son is in a size four and I love everything about these diapers, I feel they wick the moisture away from his skin so he gets less rashes. I have noticed the diapers have an absorbency that is far above any diaper we have tried in the past. Yes, they do cost more than other diapers but with coupons and subscription services they are worth it!!

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

Our favorite

We used Pamper Swaddlers until we shifted to Pampers Cruisers. Swaddlers were the best diaper for when our daughter was less mobile. It kept moisture away from her bottom and we never had issues with diaper rash, blow outs (except for when any diaper would've failed), or leakage. I would recommend them to anyone.

• Agibbons07 By  Agibbons07
    02.15.17

So absorbent and soft

These were my go to with my babies. Worth the price, these are extremely absorbent and help against diaper rash. My first had very sensitive skin. Swaddlers are great.