Pampers Easy Ups | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Momof3801 By  Momof3801
    04.14.18

Waste of money

Personally i think theses are way over priced for what little diapers you get. ive used cheaper ones and they work alot better.

• dohertyirene By  dohertyirene
    03.22.18

Pampers Easy Ups

Pampers Easy Ups works well for my son when he was in diaper it much more cheaper than pull ups. So I never bought pull ups at all for my son Because pampers easy ups was really good it's even help with a potty training.

• Cutetalkative By  Cutetalkative
    01.11.18

Pampers diapers are the best for babies No rashes no uncomfortable feelings

• MarcieinMommyland By  MarcieinMommyland
    01.09.18

Much softer than Pull Ups

We used these at night and while traveling when my son was potty training. I was impressed how soft and comfortable they are.

• MommaRex93 By  MommaRex93
    12.15.17

Great.

Worked great for my youngest, didn't leak through. I would definitely get them again for him.

• ohmyitsjen By  ohmyitsjen
    10.12.17

Big girl panties!

I'm giving the Easy Ups a four. I really want to enjoy and love them more but after the last box I bought I'm not too sure. So, my daughter is in the potty training stage. She LOVES how these are "big girl panties" and the cute fun designs (specially Hello Kitty) so it's good that they are easy to put on/pull off but with the last box I bought, The sides ripped TOO easily! My daughter was even frustrated and made me sad. First time I bought these they were wonderful, I don't know what happened it's like the last box wasn't as stretchy. I still love them and will continue to buy though!

• clweldon By  clweldon
    09.27.17

Love them!

I absolutly LOVE the pampers easy ups! Both of my children love the designs on both boys and girls! my kids wear them all through the night with not a single leak!! and they fit so perfect and comfortable with the super stretchy side bands! Thankyou Pampers!!

• momd29 By  momd29
    08.27.17

Excellent Product

These were a lifesaver when it came to potty training all of my girls. They are very absorbent, and we've never had any issues with leaks. They come in great sizes that are comfortable for my children. My kids love the neat designs on the front, and how easy they are to take off and put on. The easy open sides are great for busy parents.

• Katelynh By  Katelynh
    08.08.17

Amazing pull ups

Used for my daughter and absolutely loved! I couldnt use any other pull ups after using these. These seemed alot easier for her to use and go potty by herself.

• auntieofone By  auntieofone