Pampered Chef Smooth Edge Can Opener | SheSpeaks

• Pampered Chef is where it's at, it's not overpriced at all! Love.

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

We got one of these and it worked quite nicely for a short while. For some reason though, after a couple month's of use the mechanism that turns got stuck and then the whole thing just broke - kind of like winding a wind-up toy too far... we could twist and twist, but nothing happened and there was no longer any resistance. A shame too, because it worked so well up to that point!

• Katlyn_H By  Katlyn_H
    10.03.16

Great for kids. When using this then you don't have to worry about cutting your garbage bags.

• kaith_51 By  kaith_51
    03.04.15

Find it difficult to handle it...

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.03.15

Pampered Chef is where it's at, it's not overpriced at all! Love.

• 10Nana By  10Nana
    02.28.15

Everyone should have one of these. No more cuts from cans. Works easy, I just always have trouble getting it started but I am sure it is me....lol

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

One of the best can openers. Easy to use. And works.

• ThatsMeCada By  ThatsMeCada
    10.01.14

when we first got this it worked fantastically but now we rarely use this opener, we always have to go around the can like 6 or 7 times if not more for it to get through the seal and sometimes that still doesnt work. i think youre better off buying a more reasonably priced regular can opener.

• kkucharek By  kkucharek
    09.27.14

I love this can opener! It's so incredibly easy to use and it takes very little effort to operate. I went ahead and got rid of my electric can opener because this was all I needed. No more sharp edges and no more messes. The very best!

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.23.14

Love this can opener! It leaves a clean edge which I absolutely love because I often cut myself! Great wedding gift and a must to have in the kitchen...get rid of those old ones and those bulky electric ones, too!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• sajsmith21 By  sajsmith21
    06.19.13

Best thing ever invented!