Pampered Chef Smooth Edge Can Opener Review | SheSpeaks

• Randibowen By  Randibowen
    02.04.21

I don?t like it

I don?t like the new design. It doesn?t work and is harder to use than the previous design. I needed to replace the old one (I practically wore it out), but am disappointed in it. I?m using the old one which still works better than the new one, even being wore out.

• Katlyn_H By  Katlyn_H
    10.03.16

Great for kids. When using this then you don't have to worry about cutting your garbage bags.

• kaith_51 By  kaith_51
    03.04.15

Find it difficult to handle it...

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.03.15

Pampered Chef is where it's at, it's not overpriced at all! Love.

• 10Nana By  10Nana
    02.28.15

Everyone should have one of these. No more cuts from cans. Works easy, I just always have trouble getting it started but I am sure it is me....lol

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

One of the best can openers. Easy to use. And works.

• ThatsMeCada By  ThatsMeCada
    10.01.14

when we first got this it worked fantastically but now we rarely use this opener, we always have to go around the can like 6 or 7 times if not more for it to get through the seal and sometimes that still doesnt work. i think youre better off buying a more reasonably priced regular can opener.

• kkucharek By  kkucharek
    09.27.14

I love this can opener! It's so incredibly easy to use and it takes very little effort to operate. I went ahead and got rid of my electric can opener because this was all I needed. No more sharp edges and no more messes. The very best!

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.23.14

Love this can opener! It leaves a clean edge which I absolutely love because I often cut myself! Great wedding gift and a must to have in the kitchen...get rid of those old ones and those bulky electric ones, too!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

We got one of these and it worked quite nicely for a short while. For some reason though, after a couple month's of use the mechanism that turns got stuck and then the whole thing just broke - kind of like winding a wind-up toy too far... we could twist and twist, but nothing happened and there was no longer any resistance. A shame too, because it worked so well up to that point!

• sajsmith21 By  sajsmith21
    06.19.13

Best thing ever invented!

• beautymonster85 By  beautymonster85
    10.11.12

Truly THE best can opener I've ever had!! Could not live without it now that I got one as a gift.

• daniellecjenkins By  daniellecjenkins
    09.18.12

I love this now, but there is definitely a learning curve to figuring out how to work it. lol took my husband and i several months before we got it down, but we also dont use cans that often. I do love it now thought that I figured out how to do it correctly.

• krysavis By  krysavis
    09.10.12

No sharp edges. It did take a little getting used to but I won't use anything else.

• JBbrom By  JBbrom
    04.22.12

I grew up using only mounted electric can openers. when I moved out on my own I tried using them at first, but then someone showed me this and I have never looked back! will never purchase any other kind of opener!