Pampered Chef Pampered Chef Pizza Stone | SheSpeaks

• frisco By  frisco
    07.09.14

Love this, but I hate the cleaning and upkeep. I like to just throw stuff in dishwasher and go!!

• momahen87 By  momahen87
    07.08.14

Love it I also use for cookies

• rgilmore1970 By  rgilmore1970
    01.24.14

I love my pampered chef pizza stones, I have several shapes and sizes and use them on a regular basis. They can be used for baking cookies as well.

• krysavis By  krysavis
    09.10.12

We don't have a very big kitchen so I got one of these to use for baking anything that goes on a cookie sheet as well as pizza. Love it.

• hgoncalves By  hgoncalves
    11.21.11

I use my stone to bake pizza & the crust never burns on the bottom! I also love to use it for rolls and biscuits.

• ahcatgirl By  ahcatgirl
    09.17.11

We purchased the Pampered Chef Pizza Stone a few years ago, and it is the most used item in our oven. Pizza comes out crispy and evenly cooked! We Love it!

• tstrubberg By  tstrubberg
    09.13.11

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pizza stones. The crust is much crisper, and it cooks evenly.

• jaxgma By  jaxgma
    09.09.11

This wonderful pizza stone cooks pizza evenly, and also is great for baking cookies.