Pampered Chef Mix N Chop Review | SheSpeaks

• Kasaundra By  Kasaundra
    04.25.15

I sell Tupperware. With that being said this little gadget is one of my favorite tools in the kitchen. I love how finely it chops ground beef. I actually use it as a makeshift meat tenderizer too. Its all kinds of wonderful for me.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.23.15

Great for breaking up chopped meat, but useful to stir soups and stews too. This is NOT a masher. And it will not chop raw veggies, such as onions. But it a useful tool to have in the kitchen.

• ataylor9 By  ataylor9
    04.15.15

We love this great Pampered Chef gadget. We use it all the time, especially on taco night. It makes life so much easier. My mother in law says it's the easiest way to brown meat, and she wouldn't go back to any other spoon in the drawer, and I would have to agree with her.

• kaith_51 By  kaith_51
    03.04.15

Practical but not convenient for all meat

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.03.15

Love. This is a GREAT gift idea!

• 10Nana By  10Nana
    02.28.15

Great Stocking stuffer. Everyone in family has one in their kitchen. We all love them. Chops the meat and sausage great. I don't like big clumps of meat in my food.

• BusyMamma091315 By  BusyMamma091315
    02.11.15

This is the BEST kitchen tool I have. I own several of these and use them daily. I cannot imagine my life without this tool and feel everyone should own one!

• sims87 By  sims87
    09.26.14

This is a great tool to add to your kitchen utensil drawer! My Mother In Law gave it to me as it is one of her "must haves" in her kitchen. It chops up hamburger, turkey, and sausage well, cutting down the time to brown things. Easy to clean and use!

• worknathome By  worknathome
    09.25.14

This is the next best thing to sliced bread. it's perfect when cooking hamburger for spaghetti, sloppy joes, chili or taco meat to get it chopped up very fine and cooked thoroughly. I bought several of these to give as gifts for family members that love to cook.

• briggy1 By  briggy1
    08.28.14

I can't live without this!! :-) works great even when meat is a little frozen!!

• Jean1214 By  Jean1214
    08.26.14

I love this, but, my husband doesn't like small pieces of meat in his prepared meals. So, I only use it on rare occasions. My sister and niece have one, and they use theirs all the time. It is really handy.

• Aunt-B By  Aunt-B
    05.14.14

This is one of favorite gadgets from Pampered Chef, it is great for chopping hamburger meat up while in the skillet or pot, when preparing spaghetti, or hamburger helper...Its a great little mix and chop!!!

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.14.14

My favorite kitchen tool! Great for making ground beef!

• katfos By  katfos
    05.13.14

I use this to chop up ground beef for tacos, hamburger helper and spaghetti. It will chop up anything and will not scratch your pans.

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.23.14

Love this chopper! It makes it easy to chop ground beef, turkey and chicken! A must!!!