Pampered Chef Mini Loaf Pan | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

This is great during the holidays when I make zuchinni bread or pumpkin bread and I can give them out as gifts. The stoneware cooks evenly. It is difficult to clean but I soak it and then scrub it out with a sponge.

• rubyisabellamcg By  rubyisabellamcg
    05.04.16

Excellent

Excellent for banana bread and pumpkin bread! I use this every fall.

• Mom2ddm By  Mom2ddm
    04.24.16

Pampered Chef mini loaves stoneware

I love Pampered Chef and especially their stoneware! The mini loaves are a must have when baking. They bake evenly and are the perfect size to give away or take on the go. This is one of my favorite baking dishes

• tzdelar By  tzdelar
    11.17.15

LOVE Pampered Chef stoneware! I have this. I don't use it often, but it makes cute small loaves of bread that are a great size for freezing or giving away as gifts!

• 10Nana By  10Nana
    02.28.15

This is my favorite stone...I use it to make banana bread. They cook evenlee and the stone come clean with the scraper. Sometimes I use my wash cloth or brush to get the corner, but is comes clean easy...

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.23.14

I love pampered chef!!! This stone is awesome to make small meat loaves, mini bread loaves ... Just about anything! Gotta love it!

• redwardsub By  redwardsub
    02.12.14

I love mine but check - I think it is being discontinued and/or redesigned soon.

• happi23 By  happi23
    11.06.13

High quality, cooks evenly! Can never go wrong with pampered chef!

• christihamlin By  christihamlin
    06.25.13

At 44 years old, I finally found a meatloaf recipe that I actually like and that all other members of my family love. I'd make one big loaf and they fought over it like ravenous hyenas! I ordered this pan to make my meatloaf and we are a happy, non-animal family again. :-) The pan is great - easy to clean, easy to use, just like all of the other PC stoneware. Love it!!!!

• jephaner By  jephaner
    06.23.13

Pampered Chef is awesome! I used to sell it and love the bakeware. I still use it after all these years. The loaf pan makes all my breads come out the same size and perfect every time!