Pampered Chef Kitchen Shears | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

I bought a pair of these a couple of years ago, and they are still super sharp! I use them to cut whole chicken apart, to slice through bunches of celery, or just about anything in the kitchen that I think might be too awkward to do with a knife. My only worry is that the kids might find them one day and accidentally cut off a finger - they can go right through a turkey bone - so keep them up HIGH.

• Jean1214 By  Jean1214
    08.26.14

I loved these so much, when I wore them out, I purchased another one.

• Mommytomey By  Mommytomey
    11.16.13

I use these almost daily. Cuts open those hard plastic sealed items with ease as well as everyday cutting.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• roudabushmom By  roudabushmom
    11.09.12

Pampered Chef has high quality products. This is yet another example. These work on everything around the kitchen. From meat to vegetables they can cut it all.

• recyclefraulein By  recyclefraulein
    09.13.11

I love my shears. I use them for everything from cutting meat, cutting tops off of popsicles for my granddaughter to cutting open dog food bags. I just love them.

• myvoice307 By  myvoice307
    09.10.11

This gadget is PERFECT for cutting that extra skin off of meat, especially chicken, prior to cooking. It trims the meat exactly the way you want it and is easy to handle, with no problems cutting.