Pampered Chef Garlic Press | SheSpeaks

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.22.14

Love, love, love the garlic press! Makes cooking with garlic so much easier! Peel comes right off...can't explain it! You just have to try it!

• Jrenea25 By  Jrenea25
    09.03.13

The last garlic mincer you will ever need! I love this tool. No new to peel the garlic. Just throw in this squeeze it and done. It's easy to clean and comes with a little to brush to help clean out what gets stuck. Love this tool!

• Bwneyez28 By  Bwneyez28
    08.23.13

A+

• BetteronaBudget By  BetteronaBudget
    08.22.13

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I was made fun of when I purchased it (why not just buy minced garlic?), but you know what, I will never regret it. I bought this over 10 years ago, and it's extremely durable. I use more fresh garlic in my cooking than I ever would have without it. It's incredibly easy to use, and easy/quick to clean up, too. I love that there is no prep work...no peeling or anything. Just stick the clove in and press. It's awesome!

• jdrattelade By  jdrattelade
    07.12.13

Best. Tool. Ever. Durable, easy. Fresh garlic without preservatives of the minced garlic in a jar. You get the natural garlic oil, great taste, and the press is dishwasher safe. It comes with a little tool tucked inside the handle to press out any stubborn pieces left behind. Best of all - NO peeling the garlic. NO having hands that SMELL like you're trying to ward off vampires.

• CuriousKat By  CuriousKat
    05.06.13

works wonderfully and is well made

• Amyjo81 By  Amyjo81
    05.04.13

Yes, it presses garlic which is so much easier than cutting it all up. However, garlic seems to get stuck in mine all the time.

• kngmckellar By  kngmckellar
    04.19.13

I love this product! It's an amazing kitchen tool. It's so easy to use. Just put a piece of garlic in it and press down. It squeezes little bits out and is great for all sorts of dishes. I use it for chili, bean soup, pasta sauce and lots more!

• angelmk By  angelmk
    04.19.13

This is the best garlic press,it is large which makes it easy to clean and press larger pieces of garlic at once. I purchased a few as gifts because I love mine so much.I have another that is smaller and I have the hardest time cleaning it,this is used all the time in my house !

• pmblack4 By  pmblack4
    04.09.13

i love it! works amazing and easy to clean!