Pampered Chef Food Chopper | SheSpeaks

• bestmimi5 By  bestmimi5
    03.24.14

Best chopper I have ever used! I used my sisters to chop walnuts for a cranberry jello recipe Thanksgiving 2012 and had to have one! Luckily my daughter-in-law was selling Pampered Chef at the time and I got one for Christmas. YEAH!!!!!

• ashleypreciosa By  ashleypreciosa
    10.09.12

I use my pampered chef chopper almost everyday. As a SAHM it makes my life so much easier because meals are done in less time than if I hand chopped everything. I love to make homemade salsa and chopping all of the veggies is easy with this chopper.

• dmwhmwreb By  dmwhmwreb
    07.10.12

I use this all the time! It's perfect for chopping onions!

• acristescu By  acristescu
    05.06.12

I have had my pampered chef food chopper for almost 7 years. It still works fabulous and I couldnt live without it. I use it for onions most often but it is great because you can make things chunky or really fine. This thing is AMAZING!

• MomOfTwo2001 By  MomOfTwo2001
    04.23.12

I love my chopper. My favorite thing is that you can easily adjust how big you want pieces to be. Other chopping systems require added parts. This one you just hit the plunger more or less times. I also love that I get alot of stress out by chopping - not that you have to hit it hard, but you get to hit it. The only negative I would say is that it does take a bit of time to clean, taking it all apart, etc. But, it is a small price to pay in my opinion.

• JBbrom By  JBbrom
    04.22.12

I like my chopper, but I think it is kinda hard to clean. only use it though to chop up uneven or hard to hold foods. also works great for chopping up food for infants/toddlers as long as your not picky about the uneven sized in the cuts.

• BOOSTED98MITSU By  BOOSTED98MITSU
    12.13.11

I don't think this chopper is worth the money .... you can find a better one with a lower cost at your local Target!

• swankysuey By  swankysuey
    12.13.11

This chopper works, I'll give it that, but you can't really put much in it. My mom just tried using mine last week and the bottom accidentally popped off (it doesn't screw on) and pecans went ALL OVER my kitchen. It's also very difficult to get a good small chop on nuts. I'd recommend just getting the regular glas jar one like our parents had growing up.

• carmnpam By  carmnpam
    09.27.11

I love love love this product. I sell pampered chef and fell in love with the food chopper. It chops evenly and its much safer more so for people like me that tends to cut themselves.

• Cody31Tyler29_mom By  Cody31Tyler29_mom
    09.27.11

This has been such a time saver for me! I love how fine I can chop things for cooking. I use it for meats, veggies, nuts and all kinds of other things! It's easy to clean and I love that once I take it all apart I can just put it into the dishwasher.